Photo

Vintage blog...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:32 AM

As some of you may or may not know, I post a blog twice a month mostly geared towards the coordinators/villa owners here in Vallarta re: the hottest wedding trends outside our little town that we can actually incorporate here ... this month I wrote about the Vintage trend, in case you were interested in that decor yourself.

Mishka Designs' Blog

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 03:49 AM

Cool vintage stuff and great blog Mishka! I love Puerto Vallarta and and seeing your work there is cool. Thanks for sharing :)

#3 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 07:57 AM

Mishka - your vintage blog is awesome!!! i know i told you this before but i SO wish you were based on Big Island so you could do my wedding! LOL

#4 kisa

kisa
        • Banned
        • 75 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 11:23 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mishka Designs
          As some of you may or may not know, I post a blog twice a month mostly geared towards the coordinators/villa owners here in Vallarta re: the hottest wedding trends outside our little town that we can actually incorporate here ... this month I wrote about the Vintage trend, in case you were interested in that decor yourself.

Mishka Designs' Blog
          I love your blog and to see that you use images from Style me Pretty (another one of my favorites!), but where can one find or rent candelabras in Puerto Vallarta? I want to use quite a few but at a loss. Please help.

#5 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
          • 1,574 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 03:20 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by kisa
            I love your blog and to see that you use images from Style me Pretty (another one of my favorites!), but where can one find or rent candelabras in Puerto Vallarta? I want to use quite a few but at a loss. Please help.
            First, thanks Alyssa and Starchild. Super sweet.

Kisa - To my knowledge, I don't believe you can rent candleabras here in Vallarta. You might try some of the florists in town to see if they have any in their equipment. I know Janice from the Hacienda has them, but I highly doubt she would let you rent them and take them someplace else. Your coordinator should be able to help you with finding a florist who might have them.

#6 heavenlywoman7

heavenlywoman7
            • 16 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 03:52 AM

What a lovely blog, Mishka!

#7 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
              • 1,574 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:34 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by heavenlywoman7
                What a lovely blog, Mishka!