| Originally Posted by KLC77 |
omg- my FI would gag if I read him this thread! lol I'd say PB and mayo is pretty gross and I love both of them separately, but what's even grosser than that is Miracle Whip on ANYTHING. YUCK
Gross things I like to eat...
Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:09 AM
Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:13 AM
| Originally Posted by Jenn |
My husband eats PB, Mayo and Lettuce sandwiches. I think its the most disgusting combo... but he's right there with you on this one. He loves them!
Posted 04 July 2008 - 08:31 AM
| Originally Posted by starchild |
Mmm I've never tried ranch & fries!
When I was little I used to eat honey my chicken mcnuggets lol
I don't know about the PB & Mayo. that sounds awful but i've never tried it so i can't knock it.
Posted 07 August 2009 - 01:26 PM
When I was in high school I went on a mission trip to Ensenada, Mexico and the staff guys there would make these giant sandwhiches...
One side would have peanut butter and jelly... the other ham/cheese/mayo... then they would SMOOSH the two together.
I tried a bite of it once... there was WAY WAY too much going on in that one.
Tell your DH that you aren't weird at all...[/QUOTE]
Ew! It's one or the other...what were they thinking!
Posted 07 August 2009 - 01:45 PM
Here's a few of my "weird" food combos that I love:
- Mac & Cheese with a little bit of Clamato juice mixed in
- Cheese sauce (that I make from scratch) with spaghetti
- Fries + spicy mayo (the kind they use on spicy Big Crunches at KFC)
- Maple syrup on sausage, or bacon, or hashbrowns (omg so good, yes I'm strange)
- Peanut butter on apples tastes amazing, seriously
- Ranch dressing on almost anything, it's so versatile!
- Dipping onion rings in plum sauce or bbq sauce
- Chicken noodle soup with a bit of clamato juice mixed in
I'm sure I have many more but that's all I can think of right now...never tried PB and mayo together before, though I enjoy both separately lol.
Posted 07 August 2009 - 01:47 PM
Posted 07 August 2009 - 01:52 PM
Posted 07 August 2009 - 01:56 PM
Posted 07 August 2009 - 02:05 PM
PB and mayo makes me want to throw up in my mouth a little... Im not really a fan of mayo so there ya go. I used to eat PB and lettuce sandwiches in highschool, but not so much anymore. Im addicted to PB and celery lately.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users