Photo

E-pics tomorrow. I need some advice

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 mpark46

mpark46
  • 154 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 03:58 PM

I would go casual as well. Maybe it's just me, but I love the look of jeans/cute top/heels.

For the beach, you could kick off your heels (holding them) and roll up your jeans. I think it would look fantastic.

Of course, a wardrobe change would be nice too.

#12 LisaG

LisaG
    • VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 03:59 PM

I say casual. Maybe just some jeans, a cute shirt and some heels.

#13 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
      • Banned
      • 1,051 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 06:58 PM

I'd say wear whatever best fits your personality. We just did our E-pics yesterday (I will post pics tonight) and they were taken outside in a beautiful canyon. I actually wore a cute purple dress, then swiched outfits half way thru to jeans and a black shirt. FI wore jeans and brown shirt. I LOVE the pictures and am so glad I decided to change clothes. We have more cute looking pictures in the dress, and HOT pictures in the black shirt LOL ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

#14 Mrs.R2be

Mrs.R2be
        • 264 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 01:49 PM

Wow, thanks for all the adivce!

I think i'm going to bring 2 diff outfits. Somthing more casual for the urban pics like, jeans a cute top and some heels. Then a summer dress for the beach pics.... I really wasn't sure what i should do for the beach part but it seems like most of you think i should do like a cute summer outfit or keep the same out fit and just make it look more summer looking. Gosh I hope the pics come out great. I'll tell you guys all about it when i get back tonight. Thanks again for all your great advice.
          ~Mrs.R ~

#15 Mrs.R2be

Mrs.R2be
          • 264 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 06:27 PM

...UPDATE ...
            I'm so:mad : , Our e-pics shoot got cancelled. It would have been a perfect day to take the pics, but our photographer said she couldn't find a babysitter. gggggggrrrrrrrr like really I booked her since Sept of 2007, because i know she would book up quickly.... Anyway shit happens right!! You just gotta deal with it and move on. So We had to re-book for the 13th of this mth. I'll keep you guys posted hopefully she has a babysitter booked this time!!!!!
            ~Mrs.R ~

#16 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
            • 1,881 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 11:02 AM

awww, sorry to hear they had to reschedule. I'm sure the weather will be perfect again for you
              http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
              February 14, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users