Sign in to follow this  
riviera

Le Meridien site visit review

Quote:
Originally Posted by nde062010 View Post
thanks riviera.

Do you know if the civil ceremony can be in english?
I believe so. I am doing a symbolic wedding (trying save on the cost of the civil wedding...) in English, and any ceremonies you want, it can be done in English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyK View Post
hey gals! Any updates on wedding plans?
Jenny~ good to hear from you again!

This contract process is kind of taking forever... A lot of changes, modifications, negotiations.... BUT! the good news is, I may just be at the final round and am READY TO SIGN~! Also, they have 12.12.08 available, so I am sooo excited!!! smile29.gif

Finally, I can put together the STD (which I am thinking of just making it into invitation..... looking at how many months I got left.), and move onto doing some fun stuff.

How are you doing?? Everything going well? I wonder how Ipod girl is doing. Wasn't her wedding on 08.08.08?

Anyway, I am really happy with everything! one question for you, are you doing open bar option or corkage fee option? I am still confused by what option I should go for.

anna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyN View Post
I'm just getting started with Le Meridien. Thanks for all the great pictures and info ladies!!
So it's official?

Quote:
So it's official?
Official I wish! CasaMagna was my first choice. I believe I read one of your threads about that being your original 1st choice right? But they gave your date away? Well...I lost my June 27th date with them to another bride...but she's willing to hold June 26th (Friday) for me. But my FI isn't too sure about the location that I like (in pictures). We'd want the Carribean Terrace for cocktails and dinner.
SO...I want to have 3 top choices, in case we don't like something about one of the locations. Le Mereidien seems beautiful and the pictures you've all posted have been a HUGE help. I just started emailing back and forth with Ernesto. We're planning a site visit this October and plan on signing our contract and putting our deposit down. I've still got a little while before making it official wacko.gif

Quote:
omg her wedding is in 2 days! I can't wait to hear all about it!!
IPOD Girl's wedding is TODAY! WoW! I can not wait to hear all about it!!!!! cheer2.gif

By the way... IT IS FINALIZED!!!!!!! I SIGNED AND SENT DEPOSIT!!! 12.12.08 here I come!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • I won't check. Because whatever god gives is his gift. Let it be a boy or girl, doesn't matter. 
    • this isn’t to convey we don’t such as its jewelry; post accomplish, nonetheless my spouse and i opt for the more fantasy built in addition to quirky drops included in that fashion jewellery uk variety. pretty not long ago when i happened all around another range with bead structured jewelry that will right away appealed to me. yesterday, the wonderful fiance got us a bracelet plus gold allure with this array soon after most people visited a new retail store in our community urban center. i’ll begin by means of saying that my early magnet to be able to women jewellery uk the following selection ended up his or her “chunky” set earrings. i prefer household leather be it to dress yourself in and also throughout my own jewellery and also my partner and i have always. individuals who stick to my content articles may possibly keep in mind this self confessed adore on the colder weeks. once the sterling silver jewellery skeletal frame necklace ended up being introduced last year, our neighborhood dealer was fortunate in order to monitor one affordable personally along with we have on that a good deal. when i produce not any technique in the large section of the following appearing vogue primarily based. my partner and i likewise such as major, report bits connected with jewelry. fall months brings innovative fashions is actually these folks, much more fascinating supplies. them means fire wood writers in addition to amenable that will fire usually are lit up. relating to various sterling silver jewellery leather earrings which i like to wear with the frequent chains. my own issue together with trollbeads set has become about three retract. my partner and i presume in most approaches the particular style is fairly old. that suggests delicious soups as well as heating meals.
    • that nike uk sale is ultra-responsive along with fits irving's mind-blowing, shifty techniques on the wood. they're just made which includes a mesh upper, characteristic suede overlays, lens air padding, flywire converter cables pertaining to help support, and a contract groove outsole which includes a zigzag cutout along the underlying part intended for multi-directional traction.and such as continually, his workout shoes are actually receiving some particular attention way too. it is possible to acquire this nike air max with sneakerhead these days. usually there are some represents for the duration of any nba sport this stick out, there are additional performs which specify 12 months throughout field hockey, next there are actually all those takes on which have been thus exceptional trainer patterns are inspired by means of these people. the case with all the nike air max cheap uk. encouraged by simply scottie pippen's poster dunk about patrick ewing from the 1994 nba playoffs, they will feature a manhattan knicks-inspired colorway, "33" embroidery around the back heel, along with a graphic on the insole in which represents your play perfectly. pippen could be the dude of which produced this particular iconic field hockey sneaker common, so the homage can be quite fitted. a person can the particular nike air max mens in sneakerhead nowadays. it is really converting out in the form of large season with the nike surroundings extra uptempo. nike features re-released this traditional basketball sneaker, that originally debuted throughout 1996, in several colorways (not to mention a new best collab) plus more possibilities are on its way.
    • @Belle315 Royalton Brides Facebook Review:
      Review! 7/7/18
      Paradise Package 71 guests
      Rehearsal: Grande Marche (45ppl)
      Ceremony: Sky Terrace 2pm
      Cocktail hour: ballroom hall 2:30-3:30pm
      Reception: Sky Terrace 6-10pm
      Travel Agent: Raylene at Ever After (out of Las Vegas)
      Off site coordinator: Charlyne
      On site planner: Paola
      Home base: Arlington, TX (DFW area)

I wrote a ridiculously long review (11 pages). It includes my itinerary, my 6 page travel letter for worry warts, guest bags, every detail of the hotel, cost, advice, etc. I’m not going to overload the FB page with it so here is a link to the review if you want to read it. In short, I would give this hotel and experience 5 stars and recommend you use an outside vendor for photography and DJ just for cost effective reasons. Theirs is amazing and will not disappoint. My favorite part of my stay was the wedding of course and the spa. Favorite people at the resort were Paola (wedding planner), Vividiana (check in), Veronica and Marisol (spa). https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RaFb19Pbn8tDvNY3_GSoZ8DX0plYaT_F

• Hi there, I think the idea of abroad trip is great for the newly married couple. But along with the trip you can also gift them some beautiful pairs of wholesale designer sunglasses, that will be helpful to them on the trip. By wearing wholesale sunglasses they look stylish and fashionable.
  • Topics