Jump to content

Photo

Morgan's Riviera Maya wedding review


  • Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 MelanieS

MelanieS
  • Member
  • 820 posts

    Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:57 AM

    Yes, we had one booked through another company, but cancelled and booked through Lomas. Big mistake. I guess we should advise all brides to steer far away from any deep-sea fishing trip and Lomas in particular. There are lots of other fun side trips they can take; also we should advise them to book the trips themselves. It's more work and a bit of a risk, but no more than using Lomas.

    #42 TATrisha

    TATrisha

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 12,377 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 11, 2008
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principle Akumal
    • LocationWisconsin

    Posted 02 July 2008 - 02:50 PM

    Every time I see your siggy Morgan I think about how beautiful it is... so I just wanted to tell you that. your siggy is beautiful. You look so happy to have married the man of your dreams.

    ~Trisha~

    Destination Wedding Photographer & Travel Agent
    www.faberphotography.com - My latest destination wedding photos can be found HERE

    Disney Specialist  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

     
    Looking for a travel agent that KNOWS DISNEY?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
     
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)   |  AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  |  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner   |   Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.


    #43 rodent

    rodent

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

      Posted 02 July 2008 - 02:55 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by MelanieS
      Yes, we had one booked through another company, but cancelled and booked through Lomas. Big mistake. I guess we should advise all brides to steer far away from any deep-sea fishing trip and Lomas in particular. There are lots of other fun side trips they can take; also we should advise them to book the trips themselves. It's more work and a bit of a risk, but no more than using Lomas.
      I plan on starting up a lomas thread. I agree it's better to book your own stuff. it was a lot cheaper & we got great service.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Tlseege
      Every time I see your siggy Morgan I think about how beautiful it is... so I just wanted to tell you that. your siggy is beautiful. You look so happy to have married the man of your dreams.
      thanks! I am really happy :) I love being married. I leave him little "i love my husband" notes each day. wonder how long it will take until he gets tired of it?

      #44 Mandy

      Mandy
      • Member
      • 514 posts

        Posted 02 July 2008 - 05:28 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Morgan
        OK you call 1-888-558-6654 and ask for "after travel." They are there 8-6 central.
        Did you get anywhere with them when you called?

        #45 Mandy

        Mandy
        • Member
        • 514 posts

          Posted 02 July 2008 - 05:30 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Morgan
          I plan on starting up a lomas thread. I agree it's better to book your own stuff. it was a lot cheaper & we got great service.



          thanks! I am really happy :) I love being married. I leave him little "i love my husband" notes each day. wonder how long it will take until he gets tired of it?
          Post the link here if you start the thread please. I'll chime in too.

          And you are so stinkin' cute! Mike is so lucky!

          #46 Mandy

          Mandy
          • Member
          • 514 posts

            Posted 02 July 2008 - 05:36 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Tlseege
            Every time I see your siggy Morgan I think about how beautiful it is... so I just wanted to tell you that. your siggy is beautiful. You look so happy to have married the man of your dreams.
            Morgan, what did you use to put your siggy together again?

            #47 rodent

            rodent

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

              Posted 02 July 2008 - 05:46 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mandy
              Did you get anywhere with them when you called?
              I haven't called yet. I'll probably call while I walk to my car when i leave work. I might be working late tonight though.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mandy
              Morgan, what did you use to put your siggy together again?
              lumapix fotofusion. you can get a free download on their website to try it. it's $40 for the basic version. i use it to make photobooks & all sorts of projects. it's really nice software. sarah started a thread about how to use it. it's only for PCs though.

              #48 Mandy

              Mandy
              • Member
              • 514 posts

                Posted 02 July 2008 - 06:14 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Morgan
                I haven't called yet. I'll probably call while I walk to my car when i leave work. I might be working late tonight though.



                lumapix fotofusion. you can get a free download on their website to try it. it's $40 for the basic version. i use it to make photobooks & all sorts of projects. it's really nice software. sarah started a thread about how to use it. it's only for PCs though.
                Ok, I'm out then. I have a Mac. But let me know what you hear about Lomas.

                #49 rodent

                rodent

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

                  Posted 02 July 2008 - 07:11 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Mandy
                  Ok, I'm out then. I have a Mac. But let me know what you hear about Lomas.
                  http://bestdestinati....391#post448906




                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users