Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rodent

Morgan's Riviera Maya wedding review

Recommended Posts

Yes, we had one booked through another company, but cancelled and booked through Lomas. Big mistake. I guess we should advise all brides to steer far away from any deep-sea fishing trip and Lomas in particular. There are lots of other fun side trips they can take; also we should advise them to book the trips themselves. It's more work and a bit of a risk, but no more than using Lomas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every time I see your siggy Morgan I think about how beautiful it is... so I just wanted to tell you that. your siggy is beautiful. You look so happy to have married the man of your dreams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelanieS View Post
Yes, we had one booked through another company, but cancelled and booked through Lomas. Big mistake. I guess we should advise all brides to steer far away from any deep-sea fishing trip and Lomas in particular. There are lots of other fun side trips they can take; also we should advise them to book the trips themselves. It's more work and a bit of a risk, but no more than using Lomas.
I plan on starting up a lomas thread. I agree it's better to book your own stuff. it was a lot cheaper & we got great service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
Every time I see your siggy Morgan I think about how beautiful it is... so I just wanted to tell you that. your siggy is beautiful. You look so happy to have married the man of your dreams.
thanks! I am really happy :) I love being married. I leave him little "i love my husband" notes each day. wonder how long it will take until he gets tired of it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
OK you call 1-888-558-6654 and ask for "after travel." They are there 8-6 central.
Did you get anywhere with them when you called?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I plan on starting up a lomas thread. I agree it's better to book your own stuff. it was a lot cheaper & we got great service.



thanks! I am really happy :) I love being married. I leave him little "i love my husband" notes each day. wonder how long it will take until he gets tired of it?
Post the link here if you start the thread please. I'll chime in too.

And you are so stinkin' cute! Mike is so lucky!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
Every time I see your siggy Morgan I think about how beautiful it is... so I just wanted to tell you that. your siggy is beautiful. You look so happy to have married the man of your dreams.
Morgan, what did you use to put your siggy together again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
Did you get anywhere with them when you called?
I haven't called yet. I'll probably call while I walk to my car when i leave work. I might be working late tonight though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
Morgan, what did you use to put your siggy together again?
lumapix fotofusion. you can get a free download on their website to try it. it's $40 for the basic version. i use it to make photobooks & all sorts of projects. it's really nice software. sarah started a thread about how to use it. it's only for PCs though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I haven't called yet. I'll probably call while I walk to my car when i leave work. I might be working late tonight though.



lumapix fotofusion. you can get a free download on their website to try it. it's $40 for the basic version. i use it to make photobooks & all sorts of projects. it's really nice software. sarah started a thread about how to use it. it's only for PCs though.
Ok, I'm out then. I have a Mac. But let me know what you hear about Lomas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×