I'm New!!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Jen

• 144 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 02:57 PM

Welcome! I just got a whole magazine about weddings in the Outer Banks... everything you would need to plan a wedding there! I got it at a bridal show so I wouldn't know where to tell you to get it but if you need specific info, let me know and I will dig up the magazine and send the info I have :)

#12 beachlover

• 5 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 04:44 PM

Thanks for the welcome girls!!! I've never been to the outter banks but I've heard good trhings about them. I'm very excited about going.
      Rebecca and Brian

#13 Jessalyn

• 1,876 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 04:50 PM

Welcome Rebecca! Ann gave you some great advice in her post. Be sure to post what you find for other people who might want to wed in the Outer Banks.
        My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
        Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#14 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 03:09 PM

Welcome! I am not familiar with this area but hopefully someone can help you out. Let us know if you need help with any specific details of your romantic private renewal. Sounds wonderful...

#15 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
          • 1,430 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 03:10 PM

welcome to the forum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users