Sign in to follow this  
JennyK

Me & my co-worker had it out! (long)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyK View Post
today I offered her one of my precious Reese's PB cups and she declined nicely..and offered me a Twix later lol
rofl.gif

I know this is taking all the strength inside you to be nice to this girl. I'm so proud of you for sharing your candy :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkianddean View Post
rofl.gif

I know this is taking all the strength inside you to be nice to this girl. I'm so proud of you for sharing your candy :)
you have no idea lolvoodoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
I hope if you had given her it there would be at least a bogey on it lmao
LMFAO or a hair from a person the wax girl waxed............ oooooooooo

Jenny,

I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. It is a very uncomfortable situation to be in. I've been through something similar as well before. It's not fun at all.

I say she is just jealous. She wants to make you look like the bad guy because she wants to BE you.

Don't let her have the upper hand and don't feed into her b.s./pettiness. Just smile and do your job and ignore her if you cannot stand her (my approach). Like the saying goes, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. It's better to avoid conflict altogether.

Sounds like the wicked witch won't be there much longer anyway. Amen to that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyK View Post
LMFAO or a hair from a person the wax girl waxed............ oooooooooo
You are so on my wavelength lmao i hope its from a place that isn't a leg mind you lmfao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez921714 View Post
haha...I was gonna ask if you put a little laxative in it :-D
ooo good one! "Here's a chocolate for you!" and it's Ex-Lax hahahahahha

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
Jenny,

I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. It is a very uncomfortable situation to be in. I've been through something similar as well before. It's not fun at all.
I say she is just jealous. She wants to make you look like the bad guy because she wants to BE you.
Don't let her have the upper hand and don't feed into her b.s./pettiness. Just smile and do your job and ignore her if you cannot stand her (my approach). Like the saying goes, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. It's better to avoid conflict altogether.
Sounds like the wicked witch won't be there much longer anyway. Amen to that!
I TRY to avoid the conflict but sometimes I just get so heated with her.. I'm the beeotch that makes the nasty remarks to someone else so she hears just to get under her skin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
You are so on my wavelength lmao i hope its from a place that isn't a leg mind you lmfao
oh no - definitely a lil higher wink.gif