Photo

PSA-Discountmugs.com

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 animaldoc

animaldoc
  • 91 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 12:16 PM

I just want to let everyone know they need to be careful when ordering from this company. I am currently battling with them to honor a promotion that they state they posted on their website in error, I have emailed the owner of the company and am waiting for his response.

#2 sassybride

sassybride
    • Banned
    • 294 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 12:21 PM

oh no...if they posted it, they must honor it! I hope everything work out with the owner, let us know! Good luck.
      Staying at...RIU PALACE LOS CABOS

(Reception at the Westin Los Cabos)55 Guests attending

#3 Carolyn

Carolyn
      • 1,235 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 12:23 PM

I know when pricing is missed posted on our web site for work, we honor it. Good luck.

#4 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 01:49 PM

Geez, they won't honor something they posted. I can't imagine how big of a promotion it could of been that they still won't make money of you. if they are going to make money than just honor it, wtf!
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#5 animaldoc

animaldoc
          • 91 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 02:10 PM

My thoughts exactly! The promotion will save me $65.00. They actually removed the promotion from their website while I was on hold and then told me to refresh my screen to show it had been removed. The assistant manager offered me free shipping which is included in the current promotion and free insurance, which is only $2.00. I am fighting for a free setup fee because that is what the original promotion stated.

So far no response.

#6 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 02:12 PM

That is shadey, they removed the promo while on the phone with you and told you to refresh your screen. And you know that setup fee is really high, it can't cost them that much. Let us know if they stand by their original promo price.

#7 JA4bes

JA4bes
              • 46 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 01:24 AM

Thanks for letting us know.

#8 EricaG

EricaG
                • 1,915 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 02:36 AM

That is so not cool. What is the big deal if they honor it for you. It's not like they are going to go out of business because of it. We were thinking of ordering from them, but have decided to get the bubba kegs else wear and put personalized tags on them instead.

Make sure you tell the owner about BDW and how much influence his decision can have on his own business.
                  http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
                  My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
                  http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#9 animaldoc

animaldoc
                  • 91 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 01:10 PM

I just want to let everyone know that the problem has been resolved. I ended up getting the original promotion and ordered my mugs this morning. After I emailed the owner he responded back pretty quickly and was very nice and helpful. Good to know the company responds to customer complaints and takes them seriously.

#10 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                    • VIP Member
                    • 18,452 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:28 PM

I'm glad they are honoring the price and really they should. can't wait to see how they come out!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users