BD or TTD? need advice

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 melglnh2o

• 1,016 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 12:25 PM

I definitely vote for the TTD. We did it and it was a blast. These are some of the best pictures we have and people always comment on how amazing it looks and that they wish they could have done it. Plus, you probably won't want to be sharing the BD pics with anyone but you two!

You can always do a joint BD any day or just use the self timer on your camera and frolick away!!

#12 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
    • 1,634 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 12:59 PM

my vote is for TTD! I can't wait to do mine! The photos will be soo unique and will be a beautiful memory of your DW!

#13 jillhiggins

• Banned
      • 386 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 01:16 PM

I'm not sure how much time you have booked with your photographer - but maybe you could squeeze a few photos in before you slip into your dress.

I know I wouldn't mind doing that so maybe your photographer wouldn't. I wouldn't expect a full length session by any means - but maybe you could spend about 10 minutes or so getting some great cool in whatever you are going to be wearing under your wedding dress.

#14 monicaswave

• 450 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 01:48 PM

TTD!!! Although I think BD is fun eveyrone is right in that you can do that later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users