Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#7961 mmc1105

mmc1105
  • 173 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:53 PM

Hey ladies!
    I went to a Brides Against Breast Cancer event on Friday and ended up buying a dress! It was the first on I tried on, and my wedding is a year away. I loved the way the dress fit, but wasn't crazy about the neckline. The ladies told me that the top could be altered, but now I am having second thoughts!!!
    Alexander & Marci - May 6, 2011

#7962 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
    • 4,512 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:27 PM

beaz2be, got your PM! I've added you!

June 2010
      July 2010

meghan - July 1, 2010
      Meesh – July 10, 2009
      momichele – July 24, 2010
      Daniepps – July 31, 2010
      August 2010
      September 2010

Lecreatifbride - Sept 4, 2010
      October 2010
      amandamarieb – October 10, 2010
      chong – October 10, 2010
      November 2010
      ~Crista-Lee~ - November 10, 2010
      dstinationdrmr – November 12, 2010 – 4pm
      dirtymartini – November 13, 2010 – Azul Beach
      December 2010
      mzgillis316 - December 3, 2010
      jaimeburns – December 10, 2010
      rkf1046 – December 11, 2010

January 2011
      cjb0arder13 – January 31, 2011 – Azul Beach
      February 2011
      Less is More – February 19, 2011
      March 2011
      gingerlover36 – March 26, 2011
      April 2011
      May 2011
      JaimeTalis – May 7, 2011
      beaz2be – May 27, 2011
      Bigboponthebeach – May 28, 2011
      *Formerly Nikki07*
      My Planning Thread

#7963 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:13 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by meghan
        What is everyone getting their maid of honours or bridesmaids for gifts?
        I have no idea. My little brother (Not so little, he is 29) is walking me down the aisle and then being my witness. I haven't thought a ton about it but I want to get him a badass gift. He is very metro. What about Tiffany cufflinks?

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mmc1105
        Hey ladies!
        I went to a Brides Against Breast Cancer event on Friday and ended up buying a dress! It was the first on I tried on, and my wedding is a year away. I loved the way the dress fit, but wasn't crazy about the neckline. The ladies told me that the top could be altered, but now I am having second thoughts!!!
        Could it turn into your TTD if you got a great deal on it and end up finding something you like better?
        Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#7964 jazz04

jazz04
        • 98 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:42 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MaggieandJay
          Orignally we were looking at with flight and 5 days and 4 nights - 2 people to a room $1000 a person. What are they quoting you?
          Actually she came back and said around 1900 for 2 people which I feel good about! Sounds like I'm quoted right.

#7965 jazz04

jazz04
          • 98 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:53 PM

I have just decided on Azul Sensatori! Yeah! Date June 11 2011. Right now we are getting the invite list together but trying to decide whether to send out save the dates and wanted to know what others have done for destination weddings. What else should I be doing? So clueless!

#7966 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
            • 1,029 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:59 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jazz04
              I have just decided on Azul Sensatori! Yeah! Date June 11 2011. Right now we are getting the invite list together but trying to decide whether to send out save the dates and wanted to know what others have done for destination weddings. What else should I be doing? So clueless!
              Orginally I was going to do STD and Invitations but due to budget I cut the STD and I am going to straight to the formal invite. I figure since we will have all the info and group rooms booked why not just skip over the STD plus i was making cuts and it was either the STD or the reminder postcard.
              Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#7967 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:00 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jazz04
                Actually she came back and said around 1900 for 2 people which I feel good about! Sounds like I'm quoted right.
                Awesome! It makes me feel good to know your in the same price bracket as me

#7968 meghan

meghan
                • 832 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:57 PM

Quote:
                  I have no idea. My little brother (Not so little, he is 29) is walking me down the aisle and then being my witness. I haven't thought a ton about it but I want to get him a badass gift. He is very metro. What about Tiffany cufflinks?
                  I think that would be a guys gift....lol. I am looking for something for my sister. I thought about a necklace from tiffany's but, they are kind of expensive....

#7969 jazz04

jazz04
                  • 98 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:20 PM

Quote:
                    Orginally I was going to do STD and Invitations but due to budget I cut the STD and I am going to straight to the formal invite. I figure since we will have all the info and group rooms booked why not just skip over the STD plus i was making cuts and it was either the STD or the reminder postcard.
                    How many guests do you have? How did you get your rooms booked so early. My coordinator said the specials come out in Dec/Jan so she is gonna start booking around then. At this point I want to do something to get the word and info out but not sure what to do.

#7970 amybermuda

amybermuda
                    • 870 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:57 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by meghan
                      What is everyone getting their maid of honours or bridesmaids for gifts?
                      I got them jewelry: cuff braceletts and earrings handmade for each of them to match their dresses, spa waffle weave towel wraps from Smarty Pants Boutique, orange leather luggage tags, and personalized compact mirrors. I think I am also going to get my sister who was my matron of honor a piece of nice jewelry as a thank you. Some of my bridesmaids did a lot more than others, but I felt bad if I didnt give them all the same thing.

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by mmc1105
                      Hey ladies!
                      D'oh! I bought a dress last July that everyone told me was the best one I tried on. I had second thoughts over Xmas and ordered another one and thats when I bought the dress I wore. I know they say to bring people to help you decide but I am better deciding by myself. Did you break the bank? There are nice knock off sites on this forum if you want to buy a less expensive gown and want to change from the one you just bought.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users