Jump to content

Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#7711 bigboponthebeach

bigboponthebeach
  • Jr. Member
  • 456 posts

    Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:28 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MaggieandJay
    Welcome!!! These ladies are the best!!!! What day are you getting married? I am shooting for May 30th
    We are getting married and are booked for May 28, 2011! I'm so excited!!! Let than 12 months now!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MaggieandJay
    How do you get a wedding ticker to work on your signature?
    I actually had to go find the thread (used the search function) to find how to apply a ticker! LOL I was so confused, and still am about how to use this site! LOL I too was like you and for a few days had just a link showing. Make sure you are copying and pasting the correct link. I cannot think off the top of my head which link to paste.
    I just want to reiterate what Bigboponthebeach said. I'm currently stressing out to the MAXX!! trying to schedule
    everything - get pricing from the TA here in Vancouver for all our guests coming from different locations - here, Calgary, Toronto, New York etc. etc.; trying to find out if we can actually HAVE our ceremony and the reception on the requested date/location (Carolina @ Karisma has confirmed the ceremony date and time yesterday but not the reception yet and the reception details are VERY important for me ... we tentatively have May 27, 2011 on reserve) - which I know there are at least another couple of you around here within DAYS of that, including Bigbop!); also trying to find out what would happen if the travel company changed the dates on us because our TA says that's a possibility with all the different locations we have people coming from.

    Anyways, point being for my ramble is to second Bigbop's comment that it is so wonderful to know there is such an amazingly supportive group out there who can reassure that they too went through all this stress and ended up having fantastic weddings and made it through the stress of it all together.

    So THANKS!! You guys rule.
    I already heart the mess out of all these brides in here!!! Some of my own family has not been as encouraging and supportive of me, so it feels nice to crawl in here from time to time throughout the day and bond and connect with those feeling the same as I. We will totally rawk this out together!!!

    #7712 bigboponthebeach

    bigboponthebeach
    • Jr. Member
    • 456 posts

      Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:34 PM

      KittenHeart....I totally just tried to include you in my MQ, but that was my frist time doing it and somehow it failed slightly! LOL Anywho....since reading from post #1 in this thread I totally feel like I know you! It's so weird and psycho....but I just do! LOL Maybe it is the Cali girl vibe, I dunno! I spent alot of time in LA when I was in college in SD. My 3 roomates were from Whittier, San Pedro, and Long Beach.....so needless to say, I am their adopted LA sister. LOL Not to mention I met my FI at LAPD while working on a task force! Long story.....LOL

      Oh and BTW, I contacted your photog but he was booked during my date! :-( I want to see more of your pics if you don't mind....do you have them up on FB
      Bigbop - That's super cool to hear! :) I remember feeling that way when I joined BDW about 2 years ago (before Azul Sensatori was even open!) It's so nice to be able to meet, virtually anyways, the girls that all are going through the same experience and can share the successes and failures with us all so we don't feel like blind flailing bridezillas!

      I have gotten such an immeasurable amount of love and support from these amazing woman who have never even heard my voice! I love this support system and our group of friends we've become. It's amazing thinking about you all while at my own wedding, never forgot you all and it made me smile throughout my day.

      I'm truly happy for each of you girls that get's married and to all you bride 2 be's, feel honored to help or give advice in any way I can <3

      Getting a little mushy over here


      #7713 bigboponthebeach

      bigboponthebeach
      • Jr. Member
      • 456 posts

        Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:48 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by MaggieandJay
        How do you get a wedding ticker to work on your signature?
        Okay, Maggie.... here is the thread I learned how to post my ticker from:

        http://bestdestinati....est-here-1489/

        You can also test your siggy in there and ensure it works! Hope this helps!

        Oh and our wedding dates are 2 days apart! Maybe we can have a shot together! ;-) We can also plan together and if we are bringing similar things like centerpieces or lanterns, we can maybe share them.

        What are your colors?

        #7714 KittenHeart

        KittenHeart
        • Sr. Member
        • 3,103 posts

          Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:31 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by bigboponthebeach
          KittenHeart....I totally just tried to include you in my MQ, but that was my frist time doing it and somehow it failed slightly! LOL Anywho....since reading from post #1 in this thread I totally feel like I know you! It's so weird and psycho....but I just do! LOL Maybe it is the Cali girl vibe, I dunno! I spent alot of time in LA when I was in college in SD. My 3 roomates were from Whittier, San Pedro, and Long Beach.....so needless to say, I am their adopted LA sister. LOL Not to mention I met my FI at LAPD while working on a task force! Long story.....LOL

          Oh and BTW, I contacted your photog but he was booked during my date! :-( I want to see more of your pics if you don't mind....do you have them up on FB??
          Haha, no worries!

          Oh I believe it, I have a major artery attached to this thread! I'm so invested in happy brides and wedding planning I'm really getting ancy with nothing to do! I emailed my DH's BM who's getting married in 4 months to beg him to let me do something... I'm pretty sure the email came across as a psycho-path :)

          Where in Cali do you live? Amanda and I live literally like 3 miles away, so crazy!

          Wow he's booked a year in advance? Holy moly! Well maybe if things change for the other bride you could nab him up but that's crazy, I think he's getting really popular.

          Did you see the pictures on his blog or my FB? The blog photos are here:

          Azul Sensatori Wedding in Cancun with Amy and Daylen | Chris Schmitt Photography Blog

          #7715 bigboponthebeach

          bigboponthebeach
          • Jr. Member
          • 456 posts

            Posted 04 June 2010 - 10:42 PM

            Too funny, major artery!

            You can totally help me out if you want some wedding planning to do! I've got 11 months and some change according to the little lady and fella below! lol I have done NOTHING because I'm being OCD about STD's. Looked on etsy.com, thought about doing them with my BM's, and now I just can't decide altogether.

            I'm in Sac, which is up North. Went to SDSU and made some lifelong friends there who are no longer referred to as friends; but family!

            I sent your photog an email asking if he had any refferals of photogs he admires that he would suggest or recommend. I figured since he is in the industry, he's seen a few talents or two. :-) I really wanted E. Medina but we are starting to re-think how much bang for our buck we can get. I LOVE her work and was totally willing to sacrifice, but something made me step back and explore our options before we signed on the dotted line. If we do go with her, I totally want it to be a solid decision as opposed to me just falling in love with her blog and then giving me left big toe.

            I saw his blog and loved them!!! You were a stunning bride!!!!!!! I'm friend with Amy on FB and just sent you a friend request as well! :-)


            Quote:
            Originally Posted by KittenHeart
            Haha, no worries!

            Oh I believe it, I have a major artery attached to this thread! I'm so invested in happy brides and wedding planning I'm really getting ancy with nothing to do! I emailed my DH's BM who's getting married in 4 months to beg him to let me do something... I'm pretty sure the email came across as a psycho-path :)

            Where in Cali do you live? Amanda and I live literally like 3 miles away, so crazy!

            Wow he's booked a year in advance? Holy moly! Well maybe if things change for the other bride you could nab him up but that's crazy, I think he's getting really popular.

            Did you see the pictures on his blog or my FB? The blog photos are here:

            Azul Sensatori Wedding in Cancun with Amy and Daylen | Chris Schmitt Photography Blog


            #7716 amybermuda

            amybermuda
            • Member
            • 870 posts

              Posted 04 June 2010 - 10:47 PM

              Its so true -- the support system here is the best thing I had the months leading up to my wedding. And it was amazing how well received everything I did was - "the best gift bags" "amazing ceremony" "incredible excursions"... and you know what - I have to credit everything - even if it was just the beginning of an idea I made my own - to other brides on this forum. This is a truly amazing set of women. Maybe we all do destination weddings for a reason? Sounds like a thesis could come out of all the love & support on here!!!

              And now I must ask you all - where should I go on my honeymoon I would love to go back to Mexico but my brother is giving us first class tix anywhere we want to go using his continental points. So, we kinda want to go far away. DH ants to go south of the border. Any suggestions? I was thinking of an Amazon river cruise in Peru but I really want to relax and relive my time at Azul beach... Thoughts? Oh, and we'd only go for a week to a week and 1/2 so no Australia or South Africa or Bali - although I'd die to go to any of those! We were thinking August or September...

              #7717 MaggieandJay

              MaggieandJay
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,029 posts

                Posted 04 June 2010 - 11:20 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by bigboponthebeach
                Okay, Maggie.... here is the thread I learned how to post my ticker from:

                http://bestdestinati....est-here-1489/

                You can also test your siggy in there and ensure it works! Hope this helps!

                Oh and our wedding dates are 2 days apart! Maybe we can have a shot together! ;-) We can also plan together and if we are bringing similar things like centerpieces or lanterns, we can maybe share them.

                What are your colors?
                For Sure shots will be had! I am going to fly in on May 26th and we are getting married on Monday May 30th!
                My colors are Navy and Tiffany blue but I am open to anything

                Yours?
                Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

                #7718 MaggieandJay

                MaggieandJay
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,029 posts

                  Posted 04 June 2010 - 11:50 PM

                  Got my Signature to work. Thanks Ladies!
                  Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

                  #7719 bigboponthebeach

                  bigboponthebeach
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 456 posts

                    Posted 05 June 2010 - 12:15 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by amybermuda
                    Its so true -- the support system here is the best thing I had the months leading up to my wedding. And it was amazing how well received everything I did was - "the best gift bags" "amazing ceremony" "incredible excursions"... and you know what - I have to credit everything - even if it was just the beginning of an idea I made my own - to other brides on this forum. This is a truly amazing set of women. Maybe we all do destination weddings for a reason? Sounds like a thesis could come out of all the love & support on here!!!

                    And now I must ask you all - where should I go on my honeymoon I would love to go back to Mexico but my brother is giving us first class tix anywhere we want to go using his continental points. So, we kinda want to go far away. DH ants to go south of the border. Any suggestions? I was thinking of an Amazon river cruise in Peru but I really want to relax and relive my time at Azul beach... Thoughts? Oh, and we'd only go for a week to a week and 1/2 so no Australia or South Africa or Bali - although I'd die to go to any of those! We were thinking August or September...
                    Yes, yes....the women on here are the best!!!! Sounds cheesy, but it is beyond true!!!

                    Okay, I have some honeymoon thoughts for you, but need to know if you want beach again, mountain, cold, warm, tropical or what? Paint me a picture of how you want to spend your day and I'll give you my best shot! ;-)

                    #7720 bigboponthebeach

                    bigboponthebeach
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 456 posts

                      Posted 05 June 2010 - 12:18 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MaggieandJay
                      For Sure shots will be had! I am going to fly in on May 26th and we are getting married on Monday May 30th!
                      My colors are Navy and Tiffany blue but I am open to anything

                      Yours?
                      We are flying in on May 25th and are getting married on Saturday, May 28th! I'm sooo excited!!!

                      My colors are burnt orange and I don't know our accent colors yet. I know my theme will be starfish because I love them so. Orange is the FI's favorite color and I found my BM's dresses in that color and knew it was meant to be. :-)




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users