Jump to content

Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#7271 Afrommert

Afrommert
  • Jr. Member
  • 369 posts

    Posted 13 May 2010 - 07:55 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by meghan
    btw, I just saw that someone posted a couple pics of Amy's wedding on facebook! She looks gorgeous and looks like they had a beautiful blue sky!


    ME TOO, she looked amazing, very cool :)

    #7272 taylorwd

    taylorwd
    • Member
    • 932 posts

      Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:04 PM

      Okay AB brides, my review is up!

      http://bestdestinati....3/#post1293269

      Meredith, I also wrote a review on Andrew:

      http://bestdestinati....9/#post1293228

      #7273 amandamarieb

      amandamarieb
      • Jr. Member
      • 239 posts

        Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:04 AM

        To save money, I decided to downgrade from the Silver package to the Pearl Package and build up. I am kind of sad that we are missing out on a few things. Does anyone know how much it is to get the following a la carte?

        Champagne delivered to the room?
        Private dinner on the beach? (After Wendy raved about hers I know this is something I don't want to miss.)
        Price to have the room decorated after the wedding?

        Thanks!!!
        Amanda ~ Marrying Stephen on October 10th 2010 at Azul Sensatori

        http://tickers.Ticke....ded6/event.png

        #7274 suzannepdc

        suzannepdc
        • Newbie
        • 45 posts

          Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:27 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by taylorwd
          Okay AB brides, my review is up!

          http://bestdestinati....3/#post1293269

          Meredith, I also wrote a review on Andrew:

          http://bestdestinati....9/#post1293228
          Great review! We didn't get our names in the fountain either and we had asked - it totally slipped my mind until the next day. We also didn't get the room decorated, but I got ready in our room, so it was pretty much a disaster. The funnier thing is that they put the champagne in the wrong room - it went in my Mom and Grandma's room - not sure if it's because we have the same last name and got confused or something - lucky, my Mom's cool and she gave it to us! :)

          I really like where you got married - I think it's a great location.

          #7275 taylorwd

          taylorwd
          • Member
          • 932 posts

            Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:22 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by amandamarieb
            To save money, I decided to downgrade from the Silver package to the Pearl Package and build up. I am kind of sad that we are missing out on a few things. Does anyone know how much it is to get the following a la carte?

            Champagne delivered to the room?
            Private dinner on the beach? (After Wendy raved about hers I know this is something I don't want to miss.)
            Price to have the room decorated after the wedding?

            Thanks!!!
            Sadly I can't help much with the prices. But champagne delivered BY THE GLASS is free!! Maybe you'll get a bottle at check-in? They didn't give us one on our wedding night but we did have one waiting for us when we checked in. So did my MOH and the Best Man.

            You should be able to set up the dinner on the beach once you get there.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by suzannepdc
            Great review! We didn't get our names in the fountain either and we had asked - it totally slipped my mind until the next day. We also didn't get the room decorated, but I got ready in our room, so it was pretty much a disaster. The funnier thing is that they put the champagne in the wrong room - it went in my Mom and Grandma's room - not sure if it's because we have the same last name and got confused or something - lucky, my Mom's cool and she gave it to us! :)

            I really like where you got married - I think it's a great location.
            I wonder what the deal is with the fountain?

            Funny about the room! I purposely got ready in my sister's room on the assumption they were going to decorate ours. So her's got to be the disaster room! FI was really sweet and while I was getting ready he put everything away in our room and arranged things just right--too cute!

            #7276 renee1811

            renee1811
            • Member
            • 539 posts

              Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:47 AM

              aah, I am getting married in 14 days!!! I have SOOO much I need/want to do before then! sorry, the realization of this just hit me, lol

              #7277 amandamarieb

              amandamarieb
              • Jr. Member
              • 239 posts

                Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:04 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by renee1811
                aah, I am getting married in 14 days!!! I have SOOO much I need/want to do before then! sorry, the realization of this just hit me, lol
                So so so exciting. You'll pull it all off. Just make a giant check list so you are not forgetting anything and now (more than ever) is the time to ask for help. It will be here before you know it.
                Amanda ~ Marrying Stephen on October 10th 2010 at Azul Sensatori

                http://tickers.Ticke....ded6/event.png

                #7278 taylorwd

                taylorwd
                • Member
                • 932 posts

                  Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:06 PM

                  YEA Renee!!!! These last two weeks will just fly by for you and you'll be in Mexico in no time!

                  #7279 amandamarieb

                  amandamarieb
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 239 posts

                    Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:07 PM

                    How many of you girls that have had or are having the symbolic ceremony actually got wed in the states before you left? My WC told me that I had to but I def think some girls are/have waited until they got back.

                    We are planning to do it a couple of weeks before we leave (the court house only does marriages on Fridays in Los Angeles and don't want to leave it to the Friday before bc I'll already have so much to do.) However, I am worried about already being married and some of the wedding excitiment wearing off before the big ceremony. I am probably just being stupid though.
                    Amanda ~ Marrying Stephen on October 10th 2010 at Azul Sensatori

                    http://tickers.Ticke....ded6/event.png

                    #7280 cjb0arder13

                    cjb0arder13
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 310 posts

                      Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:08 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by taylorwd
                      Okay AB brides, my review is up!

                      http://bestdestinati....3/#post1293269

                      Meredith, I also wrote a review on Andrew:

                      http://bestdestinati....9/#post1293228
                      Thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU for that! I feel bad for my work, as I didn't do anything but stare at the review for the last 10 minutes, ignoring everyone around me.

                      It was SO good to see how the resort went above and beyond to make your day as special as possible (besides the minor mishaps). It makes me feel 100% better about choosing Azul Beach, even with the (minor) dramas I've had so far. I can't wait to get there!!!!!

                      Wendy, you ROCK!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users