• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#7011 amybermuda

amybermuda
  • 870 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 02:48 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KittenHeart
    Annoying news, MOH is bailing on our girls nail night to help her fake cousin move. Screw her, I'm pretty irked by this.
    I am so beyond irked at everyone for various things, nothing fazes me anymore. Especially friend things.

Tonight is my bermudian hen night - we are all going out in cowgirl wear. I'll post some pictures next week. Yee Haw! My friend sewed a veil to the back of my white cowboy hat. Its so freaking cute :)

#7012 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
    • 3,103 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 04:34 PM

Amy you have the best freaking showers and hen nights! I really wish I could let loose with all you girls :)

Yeah I'm over it, whatever. If she had told me first instead of me going "can't wait to see you tonight" and her responding... "what, what's tonight?"

#7013 amybermuda

amybermuda
      • 870 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 10:29 AM

Quote:
        Amy you have the best freaking showers and hen nights! I really wish I could let loose with all you girls :)

Yeah I'm over it, whatever. If she had told me first instead of me going "can't wait to see you tonight" and her responding... "what, what's tonight?"
        #1 - hell yeah that would be awesome! How much fun would we all have??!!

#2 - omg so obnoxious. I mean, you have one last weekend before mexico -- nows not the time to be dissing the bride! Was this last night or tonight? Hope you have/had a great time!!!!

#7014 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 06:25 PM

It was last night, we totally had a blast, drinking while getting mani/pedi's is something that needs to be experienced, sushi and sake afterwards tied up the evening with a pretty bow.

I'm running errands like a crazy person today, totally surreal!

#7015 taylorwd

taylorwd
          • 932 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 08:19 PM

Quote:
            It was last night, we totally had a blast, drinking while getting mani/pedi's is something that needs to be experienced, sushi and sake afterwards tied up the evening with a pretty bow.

I'm running errands like a crazy person today, totally surreal!
            That sounds like such a fab night!! I love both sushi and sake (lived in Japan for a year), and what girl wouldn't enjoy wine with a mani/pedi? So jealous!!

#7016 taylorwd

taylorwd
            • 932 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 08:20 PM

Katie, don't you leave tomorrow?

YAY GO YOU!!!! Have an absolutely fantastic time and can't wait to hear about it when you come back!

#7017 meghan

meghan
              • 832 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 10:02 PM

Katie and Amy, have an awesome time in mexico!!!! i will be thinking of you both this week :)

#7018 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                • 3,103 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 10:05 PM

Wendy you lived in Japan for a year?? How amazing! For work or school or fun?

Thank you Meaghan!!! I'll be thinking of all you girls and ready to come back with a full review and pointers for you all <3

#7019 taylorwd

taylorwd
                  • 932 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:23 AM

A whole lotta work and a whole lotta fun! I taught English.

#7020 GroomsArePeopleToo

GroomsArePeopleToo
                    • 57 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:19 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by dirtymartini
                      *Gasp* wonderful pictures!

Andrew, I saw your package prices online. What do you charge for flying to Mexico for everything?
                      Sara,

I sent you a message, give me a call or contact form via my website. Looks like I will already be down for another wedding that week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users