STARTING Monday, January 25th â€“ ENDING Friday, February 5th 2010
Alright ladies! Tell me what you got done and give me your new to do list
KittenHeart (Amy) to doâ€™s:
1. Get new TA contact info and hope that she is a she and get friendly with her - Done, LOVE my new TA
2. Decide on earrings - DONE
3. Finish making bridesmaid fascinators!!!! - Yarg, worked on them, not done though
4. Decide on what tie design/color for Groomsmen ties - DONE and ordered
5. Have signature cocktail(s) & cocktail hour music party with MOHâ€™s & bridesmaids and decide on drink recipe and names and list of cocktail hour music - Done and decided on drinks!
6. Call dance place to start lessons - Not done
7. Find and schedule Bobbi Brown makeup lesson - Done, makeup purchased
8. FI to get strapping tape and monofilament for paper lanterns â€“ Done
9. Complete 2 weeks of P90X - I'm on week 2
10. Italian family side wants to throw me AHRâ€¦ figure that out! - That will take more time
11. Decide on placecard/tablecards - Done and decided
12. Receive my invites in the mail?! Fingyâ€™s crossed! - YEP! Got them Friday!
13. Complete dinner menu design and formatting, ready to be printed - Done
14. Start making wedding brochure via VistaPrint - Not started
AmyBermuda to doâ€™s:
- Start song playlist
- Start on ceremony design
- Get info about babies at the hotel and nearby medical facilities
MrsVaughn2B (Andrea) to doâ€™s:
1. Finish OOT bag shopping ( down to the little things)
2. Need to find a garter that's blue
3. Programs for the ceremony
4. Welcome letter to put in OOT bags
5. Final Payment to Photogs
6. Final Real Touch Flower payment
Thefuturemrslutz (Lindz) to doâ€™s:
1) MAIL STD'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) Order wedding dress
3) Locate sizes for bridesmaids dresses (I may need your help here ladies!)
4) Start picking out our rings!!!!!
5) What else should I be doing at 6 months out
Meghan's to do's:
1. decide on engraving for wedding bands
2. Write thank you notes for wedding shower
3. Sort out wedding cake
4. Think about centerpieces
Katieâ€™s to doâ€™s:
1. Finish wedding 'brochure'
2. Write and finalize AHR inserts with details/info for guests
3. Send out invites once all of above are complete (!!!)
4. On fitting date, also get shoes, veil & tiara
5. Try & work out what the hell I'm going to do/take for photo shoot!
6. Wedding cake
Katiesâ€™s FIâ€™s (Chris) to do:â€™s
1. Sort out music for ceremony
2. Decide on and put songs on iPod for Mexico reception
3. Put list of songs together for UK DJ that we want played (or not!)
4. Organize transport for all guests coming to Mexico - research costs
5. Book hotel for night of AHR
Affromert â€“ Amyâ€™s to doâ€™s:
1. GET SHOES ALREADY
2. Figure out jewelry prob just a necklace
3. Pick something blue? Maybe garter or panties?
4. 1st dress fitting tmw, yay!!! getting the tulle dyed hot pink!
5. Go shopping for Mexico clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. Finish oot bag goodies
Loloâ€™s to doâ€™s:
1) Final fitting of my TTD dress - JAN 26 (still needed cups)
2) Second wedding dress fitting!! - JAN 26
3) Take pics to use on mugs-At wedding shower JAN 31
4) Lose 5 more lbs before wedding
5) FI and I working on a slideshow for reception
Cristaâ€™s To Do's:
1) Work on details for Calgary E Dinner Party (Invites/ Menu)
2) Complete revisions for our Invites
3) Dress shopping with MOH - Thursday
4) Start to go through all of the options for the reception from Lomas
Reneeâ€™s to doâ€™s:
1. Get brochures printed
2. Make luggage tags for guests
3. Mail off brochures & luggage tags
4. Keep working out!
5. Find the bridesmaid's dress in a large!!
6. Sit down with FI and start making decisions (food, decorations, etc.)