Jump to content

Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#5181 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
  • Member
  • 821 posts

    Posted 30 January 2010 - 06:13 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by amybermuda
    Oh and check out these pictures at AS:

    Milena and Gerry, Wedding and TTD Session at the Azul Sensatori, Mayan Riviera, Mexico 12 04 09 Elizabeth Medina Photography

    WOW!! I wish I could afford Elizabeth Medina, I think she is the most amazing photog!
    Oh my gosh! Those pictures are amazing! I NEED NEED NEED those silver chairs. Does AS provide that color or do you think she rented those? It seems like they didn't have that option when I looked. I don't think Le Blanc has silver...I think only gold. Need those! ha

    #5182 KittenHeart

    KittenHeart
    • Sr. Member
    • 3,103 posts

      Posted 30 January 2010 - 09:16 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by amybermuda
      Oh and check out these pictures at AS:

      Milena and Gerry, Wedding and TTD Session at the Azul Sensatori, Mayan Riviera, Mexico 12 04 09 Elizabeth Medina Photography

      WOW!! I wish I could afford Elizabeth Medina, I think she is the most amazing photog!
      Oh this is Milejo!! She's a BDW member on the forum, you can find her on her with more of her pictures and her amazing planning thread :)

      #5183 KittenHeart

      KittenHeart
      • Sr. Member
      • 3,103 posts

        Posted 30 January 2010 - 09:22 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz
        Oh my gosh! Those pictures are amazing! I NEED NEED NEED those silver chairs. Does AS provide that color or do you think she rented those? It seems like they didn't have that option when I looked. I don't think Le Blanc has silver...I think only gold. Need those! ha
        You see now how I'm obsessed with chairs and will pay more for the ones I want?

        #5184 taylorwd

        taylorwd
        • Member
        • 932 posts

          Posted 30 January 2010 - 10:00 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by amybermuda
          Oh and check out these pictures at AS:

          Milena and Gerry, Wedding and TTD Session at the Azul Sensatori, Mayan Riviera, Mexico 12 04 09 Elizabeth Medina Photography

          WOW!! I wish I could afford Elizabeth Medina, I think she is the most amazing photog!
          I love her sand ceremony! I haven't seen one like that before. Great pictures!

          Although I'm at AB and not AS, I'm curious as to who all of your photographers are? Elizabeth Medina is not offered for AB. We get Caribe or Matias Cano and we didn't really like either of these options, so are flying in a photographer. He's absolutely AMAZING! Andrew Jordan. In fact you can find him on here under GroomsArePeopleToo.

          #5185 thefuturemrslutz

          thefuturemrslutz
          • Member
          • 821 posts

            Posted 31 January 2010 - 01:47 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by KittenHeart
            You see now how I'm obsessed with chairs and will pay more for the ones I want?
            I'm glad someone else!!!! I think I am planning my wedding around those silver chairs and the chic "lounge" setup! Can't wait to get that bill....

            #5186 suzannepdc

            suzannepdc
            • Newbie
            • 45 posts

              Posted 31 January 2010 - 06:03 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by taylorwd
              I love her sand ceremony! I haven't seen one like that before. Great pictures!

              Although I'm at AB and not AS, I'm curious as to who all of your photographers are? Elizabeth Medina is not offered for AB. We get Caribe or Matias Cano and we didn't really like either of these options, so are flying in a photographer. He's absolutely AMAZING! Andrew Jordan. In fact you can find him on here under GroomsArePeopleToo.
              We're flying in Leah Stafford - we only had those two options and were told that for whatever reason, you cannot use someone else based in Mexico.

              #5187 amybermuda

              amybermuda
              • Member
              • 870 posts

                Posted 31 January 2010 - 06:08 PM

                For those of you flying someone in, do you mind saying approx how much this is costing you?

                There are 3 nights in the hotel you have to pay for plus $500 to Karisma for the outside vendor fee, right?

                #5188 ~Katie~

                ~Katie~
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,225 posts

                  Posted 31 January 2010 - 07:32 PM

                  hey girlies :)

                  hope you've all had lovely weekends...

                  an update from me:

                  this weekend could be summarised as taking 4 steps forward and 2 steps back! lol

                  we got our wedding bands delivered on Saturday morning - great :) except I don't like mine! lol it's the same width as my engagement ring and first thing FI and FMIL said was 'you can't see it!' the diamond in my engagement ring makes my wedding ring disappear. so we've now got to send mine back and TRY to make out it was sold wrongly so that I don't foot a third of the bill, AND pay for a whole 'nother ring! fingers crossed I will just have to pay to get it changed, as I will be making it 2 mm wider which means my 2 diamonds in it will also go bigger - OUCH to my budget! but as FI said, you've got to wear it for the rest of your life so if it needs changing, that's what we'll have to do.

                  On Friday we found flowergirl dresses for FI nieces - soooo cute. when they both came out the changing room holding hands I nearly balled it! got so chocked up, and in a way, that made it all feel more real seeing them like that.

                  Also sorted out my remaining bridesmaid's new dress (we wanted to get her a better dress kinda as a thank you and also as she's now on her own). thought, 'great, sorted' then went to order it online today (so we had a brand new one) and it says there's either a problem with the link or they're not stocking it anymore...arrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh if its the latter, I am going to have a nervous breakdown....this was the only dress we found that everyone agreed on in about FOUR shopping trips! so please keep your fingers crossed for me! (you'll all know soon enough!! lol)

                  inserts are done after a nightmare - i did them in Publisher on my PC, and then sent them to my email so i could open it on my dad's (which has the printer) except he's got a mac and doesn't recognise Publisher. Then copied it over on my Pc into a word doc and after much more fiddling about, got there, sent it to myself again, but when I opened it on my dads, it didn't like the changes I'd made to it in word! so FI just rewrote it all out in a word doc on my dads pc and we just had to forgo all the fancy editing and formatting. but hey, its done now.

                  got our gift cards finally sorted after FI decided he didn't like the one we did in the shop and so did a new one online. then he decided he didn't really like that one and wanted to add to the one we did in the shop. long story short, I made it be ok with the one he did online and we just added some more things to it. so i then could write the gift list number on all the cards to go in with the invites! lol

                  and finally...don't know what you will make of this, but on Friday I found out my BF (the one who's dropped out - you all remember that?! lol) is going to the Dominican Republic with her boyf for a week, just the 2 of them (her birthday present)....just a week BEFORE we all fly out for the wedding. think im in shock or numb because I really don't know how I feel about that or if I feel anything at all.

                  ah well....I'm off to stuff envelopes with all our invites and inserts, so night all xx

                  #5189 meghan

                  meghan
                  • Member
                  • 832 posts

                    Posted 31 January 2010 - 07:42 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Katie_2010
                    hey girlies :)

                    hope you've all had lovely weekends...

                    an update from me:

                    this weekend could be summarised as taking 4 steps forward and 2 steps back! lol

                    Oh mannn, I can't believe that about your friend! Actually, I kind of can because I had something similar happen to me. Wasn't my BM, but good friends of the family said they didn't know if they could come to the wedding because of financial matters, yet a month later they booked a family trip to mexico and just got back lol....I would be furious, especially if they were someone close enough for to ask to be a BM. Hopefully everything goes well with the ring! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

                    #5190 amybermuda

                    amybermuda
                    • Member
                    • 870 posts

                      Posted 31 January 2010 - 09:20 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Katie_2010
                      got our gift cards finally sorted after FI decided he didn't like the one we did in the shop and so did a new one online. .....write the gift list number on all the cards to go in with the invites!
                      Katie, What are these gift cards?!?


                      Wow. I am not sure how I'd take that, but definitely not appreciating her BF choosing DR which is like a hop from Cancun instead! You only want people at your wedding that really really WANT to be there and celebrate with you and FI - so if they'd rather be somewhere else - thats better for you for them not to be there. Thats why we all chose destination weddings anyway, right?!?!

                      Only the people we really wanted to share our wedding with will be there.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users