Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#3181 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 02:20 PM

OMT -

Thank you I did design it! That was our first draft, our final monogram is my avatar. It's got the addition of seahorses in the corners and a postmark with our initials :)

#3182 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
    • 3,103 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 02:23 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Katie_2010
      Amy, I've just been looking at the map thats on one of the stickys with the hotels in Riviera Maya on them and AS is the 3rd hotel down from the top (near Cancun) and Ocean Coral is the 6th so we're not far apart at all! :)
      Awesome!!! I figured they must be close, they are both in Puerto Morelos and it's a small town :)

#3183 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
      • 3,103 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 02:32 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Katie_2010
        and we've finally done our wedding website! :)

Chris and Katie's wedding
        Love it Katie!!! So cute :)

My wedding website has more information on Azul Sensatori than Karisma's itself LOL!!

#3184 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 02:47 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by meghan
          So great you had an awesome time at your shower Amy! Sounds like it was fun. You should post pics of it if you get the chance.
          Hi Meghan!

Are you on Facebook? I put up a bunch of Bridal Shower pictures and Engagement Shoot pictures last night, you girls are more than welcome to check them out :)

#3185 mocashman

mocashman
          • 9 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:07 PM

Ladies,

What's all this about a Pearl Package?? I thought there was only Free, Silver, and Gold? Am I missing something??

Also, curious as to when you guys are sending Save the Dates and invites. I'm sending out my STDs this week, but then how soon after should I send out invites? I know what wedding etiquette dictates but the destination wedding is unique. I want people to be able to book their travel early. Thoughts? What did all of you do??

#3186 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
            • 341 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:41 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mocashman
              Ladies,

What's all this about a Pearl Package?? I thought there was only Free, Silver, and Gold? Am I missing something??

Also, curious as to when you guys are sending Save the Dates and invites. I'm sending out my STDs this week, but then how soon after should I send out invites? I know what wedding etiquette dictates but the destination wedding is unique. I want people to be able to book their travel early. Thoughts? What did all of you do??
              Hi,

You're right - there is no perfect etiquette for a DW on this! I sent STDs out in late January, invitations out in July. We are getting married Nov. 21 - so I had rsvp's due Sept. 15th. By the time I sent invitations, it was really just a formality as I knew 90% of the people who were coming. The STDs are key - I say the 9 months to a year out, at least, so people can book travel and plan/budget.
              http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#3187 amybermuda

amybermuda
              • 870 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:48 PM

I sent STDs almost a year in advance and the invites 10 months before the wedding. I asked to RSVP by January but it doesn't really matter b/c we invited 40 ppl so I just email or call our guests to find out if they are coming. I am sure some of the yes's will turn into no's closer to the date too.

#3188 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                • 3,103 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:55 PM

Does anyone want to laugh?

I just got my flower quotes for my centerpieces and bridesmaids bouquets which are custom, not chosen from the Loma's website....

$400 per centerpiece and $300 per bridesmaids bouquet.

This made me seriously laugh, it only cements my decision to bring fake flowers so I'm happy that something positive came from this!

#3189 amybermuda

amybermuda
                  • 870 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:59 PM

Holy shit are you serious!?? I thought mine were going to be a lot but they are not - $80 each for bouquets and $50 or so for center pieces. What types of flowers are you using? Orchids

#3190 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                    • 3,103 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 07:01 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by amybermuda
                      Holy shit are you serious!?? I thought mine were going to be a lot but they are not - $80 each for bouquets and $50 or so for center pieces. What types of flowers are you using? Orchids
                      Yep, all orchids! Damn orchids are SO expensive!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)