Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#3171 ~Katie~

~Katie~
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:03 PM

Amy, I've just been looking at the map thats on one of the stickys with the hotels in Riviera Maya on them and AS is the 3rd hotel down from the top (near Cancun) and Ocean Coral is the 6th so we're not far apart at all! :)

#3172 ~Katie~

~Katie~
    • 1,225 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:17 PM

and we've finally done our wedding website! :)

Chris and Katie's wedding

#3173 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
      • 264 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:49 PM

Hello girls I have been in Las Vegas for a girls weekend. It was so much fun but I am so tired. I am just catching up on the thread. I have missed reading about everything. All the new brides welcome and congrats!

#3174 Afrommert

Afrommert
        • 369 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:52 PM

omt, thats really cool, so what day are you checking in? We will be there Wednesday and Im leaving monday... So we'll def have to have some drinks!
          As for booking lol, we are just now getting our invites so we dont even have our families booked. We will this weekend if all goes well though...
          I just got word back about the new 2010 pearl package NOT including a dinner reservation and now im upset... so reservations are available to everyone who pays all inslusive and staying at the resort but not if your with a group of friends?? That doesnt seem right...
          guessing we'll just have to walk up and wait our turn to get seated...

#3175 Afrommert

Afrommert
          • 369 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:53 PM

how cute, a valentines wedding!!!! :)

#3176 Afrommert

Afrommert
            • 369 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:54 PM

Andrea, how was vegas!!!!

#3177 meghan

meghan
              • 832 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:59 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jenna20
                Katie...Thanks for the clarification! I really appreciate all the info. When doing a private dinner, are you able to use any portion from the silver or gold package towards it? It looks as though you chose a diff resort, Ocean Coral? The reviews I have read on Sensatori on Trip Advisor have me nervous...but the photos and great things I have heard really keep me hoping that it cant be as bad as its worst review!? I will def check out the 3 page of the thread for the Azul Beach info.

On the other hand Amy, I have read SO many great things and hardly any bad reviews on Azul Beach. You are right it has been all positive. It does seem to have a lot of great amenities for families, which is super nice. My sister and husband will be traveling with their 4 year old and new baby and she would be over the moon about not having to pack all the extras!

I did come across a pricing doc which I believe was for private dinners, cocktails, brunch options etc. Is this the pricing that would be used for the wedding as well?

Thanks again ladies! :)
                Hey Jenna! That banquet package you were looking at includes the pricing for private dinners. I think the cheapest dinner is around 14 dollars per person and goes up to over $100 i think.

I have a lot of friends coming with toddlers and babies, and they all have rooms booked at sensatori that will provide them with a crib, stroller, etc., so azul sensatori is definitely accommodating to children.

#3178 Jenna20

Jenna20
                • 314 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 06:57 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by meghan
                  Hey Jenna! That banquet package you were looking at includes the pricing for private dinners. I think the cheapest dinner is around 14 dollars per person and goes up to over $100 i think.

I have a lot of friends coming with toddlers and babies, and they all have rooms booked at sensatori that will provide them with a crib, stroller, etc., so azul sensatori is definitely accommodating to children.
                  Meghan,

That's great to hear that Sensatori provides all the amenities for children as well! I watched a couple videos on YouTube and Azul Beach really seems to push the children card. They show all the rooms equipped with cribs, strollers change tables etc. What a nice touch! Videos showing Sensatori also mentioned they are great for families...now just to make a decision!

It is nice to see the starting price for a private dinner at $14, the options seem really great from what I saw online.

Thanks for the feedback! :)

#3179 meghan

meghan
                  • 832 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:28 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Jenna20
                    Meghan,

That's great to hear that Sensatori provides all the amenities for children as well! I watched a couple videos on YouTube and Azul Beach really seems to push the children card. They show all the rooms equipped with cribs, strollers change tables etc. What a nice touch! Videos showing Sensatori also mentioned they are great for families...now just to make a decision!

It is nice to see the starting price for a private dinner at $14, the options seem really great from what I saw online.

Thanks for the feedback! :)
                    I am going with the $14 menu option, and I have heard great things from past brides about the cheaper menu options.

#3180 amybermuda

amybermuda
                    • 870 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:32 AM

Ladies, make sure you look at the new banquet brochure too! Prices went down on virtually everything and there are better choices - at least I thought so. I changed from the BBQ - which went from 77 to 49 - to a sit down menu that looks awesome for 30!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users