Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#1751 southmil

southmil
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 08:40 PM

Hey everyone. I will be getting married in riviera maya in January 2010. I'm strongly considering Azul Sensatori for the resort, but on tripadvisor.com I saw a number of reviews about bad service, unfinished construction, and dirty water in the swim-up suites. The dirty water thing was especially disappointing because the swim-up suites was one of the things that attracted me to this place. Anyway, wondering if anyone has any recent experience with Azul Sensatori and can give me some up-to-date info on the place. Are all these things true? Anyone getting married there soon...what have you heard about the place? Thanks ladies and I can't wait for January!!!

#1752 southmil

southmil
    • 4 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 08:46 PM

Hi again. Also, "JHarwood2Be", please add me...January 2010. Thanks! (from Milwaukee, WI).

#1753 beach bride

beach bride
      • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:20 PM

Hey BeachBride 2009

That would be great! Thank-you so much. Have a great trip and let me know when you get back.

Thanks!

#1754 misslocke

misslocke
        • 8 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 04:27 AM

Hello all,
          Does anyone have an e-mail address for any of the Wedding Coordinators at the Azul Sensatori? I had been e-mailling Luis but I am no longer getting any replies from him!
          Many thanks
          Miriam

#1755 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
          • 687 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 09:50 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by southmil
            Hi again. Also, "JHarwood2Be", please add me...January 2010. Thanks! (from Milwaukee, WI).
            I'd be glad to, do you have a specific date set?
            Photography by Tamm's Photos
            http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#1756 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
            • 687 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 09:54 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by misslocke
              Hello all,
              Does anyone have an e-mail address for any of the Wedding Coordinators at the Azul Sensatori? I had been e-mailling Luis but I am no longer getting any replies from him!
              Many thanks
              Miriam
              I have been working with Tiffany. Email address is tborowsky@karismahotels.com

Best of luck to you, this is definitely the most frustrating part of the planning!

#1757 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
              • 687 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:00 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by beachbride2009
                Hey Beach Bride...I'm heading there on Sunday for a week...although I'm not staying at the Sensatori I will be spending a day there checking everything out. I'd be happy to pass on all the info I get when I return...I'm in Calgary too!

So your wedding is so close! I'm so surprised you haven't had any special attention lately!
                When you are there please ask the onsite coordinators how many people are required for each private reception area, specifically Zocalo?
                Thanks a lot and have a great time!

#1758 lovingit

lovingit
                • 4 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:12 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by southmil
                  Hey everyone. I will be getting married in riviera maya in January 2010. I'm strongly considering Azul Sensatori for the resort, but on tripadvisor.com I saw a number of reviews about bad service, unfinished construction, and dirty water in the swim-up suites. The dirty water thing was especially disappointing because the swim-up suites was one of the things that attracted me to this place. Anyway, wondering if anyone has any recent experience with Azul Sensatori and can give me some up-to-date info on the place. Are all these things true? Anyone getting married there soon...what have you heard about the place? Thanks ladies and I can't wait for January!!!
                  Was just there - and the resort is finished.... no brown water from what we saw and the staff is really trying! It's a new resort...you have to expect that the negitivism will prevail on Tripadvisor...it's human nature. Have you also read all the positive reviews? Funny how the negative only stick in our minds.

#1759 rtswan

rtswan
                  • 36 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 09:17 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by gemwhite2b
                    We just got our wedding date confirmed and it is 27th November 2009, please can you add us to the list?
                    Thanks
                    Hello Gemwhite2b, we are only one day apart. Maybe we can share our planning when the day gets closer.

#1760 ccone

ccone
                    • 28 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:38 PM

Hi! Can anyone that got married at Azul sensatori send me pictures of their reception if you had a private event. I would like to get a feel for decoration ideas! Thanks so much.
                      ChelseaCone@yahoo.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users