Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#14781 DawnDean

DawnDean
  • Site Supporter
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:58 AM

Can someone tell me where to find the classifieds?  I found a few threads but they are old.  Is there a new one?

#14782 tkuzma

tkuzma
    • 418 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by DawnDean 

Can someone tell me where to find the classifieds?  I found a few threads but they are old.  Is there a new one?

Under the tab "Forums" -> BDW General -> Buy, Sell, Trade or Freebies!

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#14783 suejean14

suejean14
    • 8 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:31 PM

Hello Everyone, 

New to the board and have been trolling around, gaining insight until we confirmed our wedding date with Azul Sensatori which we finally have - June 15, 2013!

Now comes the fun stuff :)  Can anyone recommend a company who does both photo and video?  I wasn't impressed by the photo or video options from Sensatori and would like to just pay one outside vendor fee if possible for both.  

Any recommendations?

#14784 suejean14

suejean14
      • 8 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:34 PM

Hello Everyone, 

New to the board and have been trolling around, gaining insight until we confirmed our wedding date with Azul Sensatori which we finally have - June 15, 2013!

Now comes the fun stuff :)  Can anyone recommend a company who does both photo and video?  I wasn't impressed by the photo or video options from Sensatori and would like to just pay one outside vendor fee if possible for both.  

Any recommendations?

#14785 DawnDean

DawnDean
        • Site Supporter
        • 99 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:17 AM

thanks for the classified information.

#14786 DawnDean

DawnDean
          • Site Supporter
          • 99 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:29 AM

Welcome... you will find everything you need here on this site.  The brides are so helpful.. good luck

#14787 tkuzma

tkuzma
            • 418 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by suejean14 

Hello Everyone, 

Any recommendations?

to the forum!!! There is a wealth of information to be found here- and it helps make wedding planning more fun!

Where are you from? Have you considered bringing a photographer/videographer from home? I don't know offhand who in Mexico does both as I only looked into photogs!

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#14788 DawnDean

DawnDean
            • Site Supporter
            • 99 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

I am bringing my own Fabric with me to try to recreate this look, Chuppah.jpg

How did It go?  Love the colors

#14789 tkuzma

tkuzma
              • 418 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:15 AM

Have any you girls priced outside DJs? I'm trying to figure out if it's still worth it given the $800 outside vendor fee. Thanks!

#14790 DawnDean

DawnDean
              • Site Supporter
              • 99 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:44 AM

Was the 40 yards enough to do all the decorating you needed?  thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users