Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#12021 melfaybik

melfaybik
  • 187 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:00 PM

Hello Everyone!

We are trying to decide what time to have the ceremony for our May 28th wedding and we are deciding between 4 and 4:30 p.m. Our photographer recommends 4:30 or 5 p.m. but I am wanting the ceremony time earlier so we can have a 5 hour reception instead of a 4 hour reception.  Azul says that all receptions/private events must end at 11 p.m. The only problem with having a earlier ceremony is that my FI hates the heat and sweats easily. 

What time is everyone having their ceremony at? For all the brides that have already been married...How hot was it for your ceremony? Also, has anyone had a reception that lasted later than 11 p.m.?

Thanks!!

Melissa

#12022 KristyMichelle

KristyMichelle
    • 5 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:54 PM

Hello,

I wanted to let you know that we are doing a 60 person Caterman cruise and also hired a private bus to transport us to and from the hotel to the marina.

Transportation:           Motor coach with 61 seats, air conditioning, TV monitors, WC                                    Model type Irizar 2010 Price:                          $ 455.00 usd  Contact:
      Jorge D韆z
      AVITUR Tel.(998)887-4760 avitur@avitur.com.mx www.avitur.com.mx   

We are not doing a catamaran cruise, but I remember a past bride by the name of AmyBermuda did a cruise and recommended a company.....let me see if I can find a link to her planning thread.....

Here you go:

Yet, ANOTHER question.....is anyone doing/did a private group catamaran cruise?  If yes, did you use Lomas? Is it cheaper to use someone else? 

:)

Melissa

#12023 Michele4172011

Michele4172011
      • 194 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:25 AM

Does anyone have a Welcome Letter template specific to Azul Sensatori? I've found a few great ones on this site, but nothing for AS. I'm finishing up my OOT bags very soon. I can't wait. It's the little things that add up!!

My wedding is in 2 months and 3 days! So much to do!

Less is More, I hope everything is going well. I would also be a mess if they switched everything last minute, but remember you are going there to marry the love of your life and it will be beautiful. Your guests are there for you. I hear AB is very cute and boutiquey so I think you are still in great hands. Please keep us posted.

#12024 murmel

murmel
        • Resort/Area Ambassadors
        • 1,407 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
        • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by melfaybik 

Hello Everyone!

We are trying to decide what time to have the ceremony for our May 28th wedding and we are deciding between 4 and 4:30 p.m. Our photographer recommends 4:30 or 5 p.m. but I am wanting the ceremony time earlier so we can have a 5 hour reception instead of a 4 hour reception.  Azul says that all receptions/private events must end at 11 p.m. The only problem with having a earlier ceremony is that my FI hates the heat and sweats easily. 

Does anyone have a Welcome Letter template specific to Azul Sensatori? I've found a few great ones on this site, but nothing for AS. I'm finishing up my OOT bags very soon. I can't wait. It's the little things that add up!!

Less is More, I hope everything is going well. I would also be a mess if they switched everything last minute, but remember you are going there to marry the love of your life and it will be beautiful. Your guests are there for you. I hear AB is very cute and boutiquey so I think you are still in great hands. Please keep us posted.

I had a Welcome booklet...not sure if that's what you are looking for. But it's on my Planning journal: http://www.bestdesti...-template-heavy  We had a small welcome note, information about the area, schedule, etc. all together.

Less is More. Thinking about you, and hoping all is settling! Wishing you a safe trip and good weather!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#12025 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 10:57 AM

Send me an email at

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#12026 melfaybik

melfaybik
          • 187 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:44 AM

We are trying to decide whether or not to put our wedding website on our invites.  Where did you put it on your invites?

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

Our wording was similar to Murmel's.  FI and I are paying for the whole thing ourselves, and our invitations say "Jaime & Talis are getting married!...date...place...blah blah...Please join us for an unforgettable weekend!" then went on with wedding website details.  We sort of stayed away from the whole issue because to be honest I was still pretty bitter when our invites went out. 

#12027 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
            • 1,029 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:25 PM

I made some cute business card size cards on Vista print and included our website on logo on those

Originally Posted by melfaybik 

We are trying to decide whether or not to put our wedding website on our invites.  Where did you put it on your invites?

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

Our wording was similar to Murmel's.  FI and I are paying for the whole thing ourselves, and our invitations say "Jaime & Talis are getting married!...date...place...blah blah...Please join us for an unforgettable weekend!" then went on with wedding website details.  We sort of stayed away from the whole issue because to be honest I was still pretty bitter when our invites went out. 

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#12028 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
              • 747 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:48 PM

I am in love with there right now...how cute are they???

something blue.gif

#12029 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
                • 747 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:50 PM

Let's try this again.....

something blue.BMP

#12030 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
                  • 747 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:51 PM

I'll just try from home later...apparently that is work's way of saying stop planning your wedding :)

Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users