Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Lolo - have fun! I am counting on your adrenaline to carry you through - I can't imagine sleeping knowing you'll be on the plane so soon and in Mexico with all your close friends and family.

Your wedding will be absolutely amazing and congrats on being a secret Mrs :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So ladies, tried on my dress yesterday after 8 months of waiting and it doesn't fit. It's too big... I'm disappointed I need alterations. At least it's not too small!

 

I did get my wedding shoes though, they're pretty plain and boring, I'm resisting the temptation to splurge but I'm adding a shoe clip so that should spice them up.

 

I now have all my final appointments scheduled, that's pretty exciting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
So ladies, tried on my dress yesterday after 8 months of waiting and it doesn't fit. It's too big... I'm disappointed I need alterations. At least it's not too small!
Amy I cant say I am surprised. You were thin when you tried it on, but now you are super buff! Must be a little bummer that it didn't fit like a glove, but too big isn't too hard to fix! I can't wait to see pix of you in it fitting perfectly. Think your FI is going to pass out when he sees you coming down the aisle!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
Amy I cant say I am surprised. You were thin when you tried it on, but now you are super buff! Must be a little bummer that it didn't fit like a glove, but too big isn't too hard to fix! I can't wait to see pix of you in it fitting perfectly. Think your FI is going to pass out when he sees you coming down the aisle!
I really thought I was smaller when I had it fitted! Oh well, it could be worse, you're right it's an easy fix.

LOL, I really hope he does pass out after he sees me. The BD book and the dress should do it I hope!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo View Post
Helloo ladies!!!
I have a HUSBAND!! I am a married woman....secretly.
it was amazing,too many tears LOL
We are leaving to mexico in13.5 hrs. Don't know how anyone sleeps the last night.
we are having our wedding on wed...I am so excited and a bit better prepared. I know what to expect now.

Girls the best advice I can give is stay calm and don't stress out! Eerything will be amazing. Our ceremony today was unorganized,but once we were up holding eachothers hand nothing else mattered!!

Talk you girls in 2 weeks......Can;t believe we we finally going!!!
Have a great 2 weeks!!!
Congrats Mrs. LOL! Have a great time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Girls

I wanted to see what everyone is doing about the wedding ceremony. Who is making it illegal before going down and are you telling your immediate family?

 

My FI & I wanted our marriage recognized by the Catholic Church. Our priest is awesome and said he would marry us before we went to AS. The ceremony will be very simple like getting blessed and going to the Justice of Peace. We are going to invite our moms but are thinking we should invite our siblings. People especially our families, have questioned us about making it legal in Mexico and we have just avoided the answer. What do you girls think and how would you answer your guests questions about making it legal? I feel bad not telling the truth especially to our immediate family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by momichele View Post
Hi Girls
I wanted to see what everyone is doing about the wedding ceremony. Who is making it illegal before going down and are you telling your immediate family?

My FI & I wanted our marriage recognized by the Catholic Church. Our priest is awesome and said he would marry us before we went to AS. The ceremony will be very simple like getting blessed and going to the Justice of Peace. We are going to invite our moms but are thinking we should invite our siblings. People especially our families, have questioned us about making it legal in Mexico and we have just avoided the answer. What do you girls think and how would you answer your guests questions about making it legal? I feel bad not telling the truth especially to our immediate family.
We've decided to keep our legal ceremony a complete secret, even from our parents. We want our wedding at the AS to be our wedding and everyone else to look at it that way also.

My FI was having a conversation with a coworker who mentioned that they went to DW and the couple had already gotten married, some of the guests we're pretty upset when they found out. I guess you just never know how some people will react.

I want to do something fun like a cheesy wedding chapel in Niagara Falls or Las Vegas. My FI just wants to do city hall. I'm still trying to win this argument!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crista-Lee~ View Post
We've decided to keep our legal ceremony a complete secret, even from our parents. We want our wedding at the AS to be our wedding and everyone else to look at it that way also.

My FI was having a conversation with a coworker who mentioned that they went to DW and the couple had already gotten married, some of the guests we're pretty upset when they found out. I guess you just never know how some people will react.

I want to do something fun like a cheesy wedding chapel in Niagara Falls or Las Vegas. My FI just wants to do city hall. I'm still trying to win this argument!
I wish now we did keep it quiet but the big question from our parents was if it was going to be Catholic. Originally we were going to go to the Justice of the Peace by ourselves then Mexico. We figure we would get it blessed later once we got back. It was alot and our priest is so cool and said why do all that. I also think my FI mom has told people we are getting married first in the church since she was not for the DW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by momichele View Post
Hi Girls
I wanted to see what everyone is doing about the wedding ceremony. Who is making it illegal before going down and are you telling your immediate family?

My FI & I wanted our marriage recognized by the Catholic Church. Our priest is awesome and said he would marry us before we went to AS. The ceremony will be very simple like getting blessed and going to the Justice of Peace. We are going to invite our moms but are thinking we should invite our siblings. People especially our families, have questioned us about making it legal in Mexico and we have just avoided the answer. What do you girls think and how would you answer your guests questions about making it legal? I feel bad not telling the truth especially to our immediate family.
My ceremony will be symbolic in Mexico ONLY because I'm terrified of needles and refuse to get blood taken if it doesn't affect my immediate life :)

A few people have asked me (friends) and I've been totally honest... this also I know is different with everyone the importance and whatnot. My wedding is also 90% friends, hardly any family and no parents. Not by my choice of course but it's just how it happened.

I'm having a legal day AFTER Mexico in Vegas baby! My wedding party already knows about this because they are all invited. We are renting a giant suite in Vegas and inviting our people to come down and all crash in the suite with us and we will have an Elvis ceremony, then go directly out to party with our friends! Can't wait :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×