So -about that new package. I asked my WC up here if I could get the red carpet at no charge since this package wasn't available when we did our planning. I thought that was fair... as per usual, the answer was 'no'. If I want a red carpet it is $40 extra.

As for you ladies who still have time.... I think its total BS that the Lomas website says all Karisma hotels, but Azul won't honor it. On all the Azul websites they make a big deal about being Karisma, so there is NO excuse!! Arg! I'm frustrated for you!!!

Hi Ladies,

Ok so here's my monogram... which ended up being less of a monogram and more of a... stamp :)

It's to put our personal stamp on things I guess? Sunday in the shower the idea popped in my head... let me know if it's strange.

I am going to have the diveted edge of the stamp outlined lightly so there is no black matting underneath.

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allisa View Post
So -about that new package. I asked my WC up here if I could get the red carpet at no charge since this package wasn't available when we did our planning. I thought that was fair... as per usual, the answer was 'no'. If I want a red carpet it is $40 extra.

As for you ladies who still have time.... I think its total BS that the Lomas website says all Karisma hotels, but Azul won't honor it. On all the Azul websites they make a big deal about being Karisma, so there is NO excuse!! Arg! I'm frustrated for you!!!
Hey Allisa,
Tiffany told me that Lomas made a mistake and it should not say all Karisma hotels.
This is what she wrote to me:

"There was a mistake on the LOMAS web site which offers a package for $1800. We have informed LOMAS about this package and they are in the process of removing the package from the web site. We cannot offer that wedding package to anyone. I am very sorry, the least expensive package is the Silver for $2500."

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Hi Ladies,

Ok so here's my monogram... which ended up being less of a monogram and more of a... stamp :)

It's to put our personal stamp on things I guess? Sunday in the shower the idea popped in my head... let me know if it's strange.

I am going to have the diveted edge of the stamp outlined lightly so there is no black matting underneath.

Click the image to open in full size.
ahhh Amy is beautiful! I love the idea as well....a stamp is something a bit different but so effective.

WELL DONE!!!

Thanks Katie and Meghan!!

I am happy I have something at least.

Tell your fiance he's just jealous because we all have so much fun throughout the day chatting back and forth wink.gif

haha amy he said that it is jealousy and that he wishes he had a group of guys to chat with all day long about colours for boutonnieres lol

HOw did u make that stamp? Or did someone do it for u?