Any CSA Brides??

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ziggy_bo43

• 6 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 09:13 AM

Hi hi!!! Wedding is 3 1/2 weeks away (7/11) at Couples Swept Away - I'm starting to really get excited!!!

Any other CSA brides have advice? Anyone have experience with the CSA photography staff?

Can't wait!!! :)

#2 MRS.BANKS

• 16 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:12 PM

Hey! I will be getting married 11/22 at CSA! My fiance and I went to Couples Negril Dec. last year. It was beautiful and everything was great. So we decided to choose CSA because it is bigger in size. I just mailed off our notarized documents. Now Im just trying to figure out if we are going to go with the resort photographer or and outside vendor. What are you going to do? Are you on the Couples Message Board?

#3 NJ_bride

• 227 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:47 PM

Hi! We are getting married at CSA on December 5th, 2008. We are using an outside photographer recommmend from a previous CSA bride.

#4 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 04:24 PM

Congrats! I got married at CSA last weekend. I'm trying to get my review finished. There are so many details, it's hard to sort through all of the info. I can say that we are already planning our next trip, hopefully in May.

I brought my own photographer as a guest so I have no experience with the ones on site. also, since she was with us all week, I don't know if they have any vendor restrictions.

Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions. I found help on the Couples forum , especially from Angie and Debbie.

#5 stei0419

• 63 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 12:44 PM

I didn't get married there, but we honeymooned there and it made me wish we had gotten married there! The grounds are beautiful and the staff is amazing! You chose a great resort, Good luck!

#6 jpgso

• 35 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 09:46 AM

I am getting married there November 1st. I am going to bring a photograher as a "guest." I haven't asked whether we are allowed to do this....has anyone found out? I'm sure the photographer on site will do fine....I just have a favorite!

What are you girls doing for your receptions?
              Jennifer Perry

#7 NJ_bride

• 227 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:17 PM

Since we are getting married on a Friday we really had no options for a private reception. So we are having a cocktail party in the garden for 2 hours following the 4pm ceremony we are gonna have hot and cold apps and the mento band. Then we will all go to the resorts Beach Party for dinner and the show. I really hope it is nice but other CSA brides assured me it is and they are reserving tables for our whole group (45 booked as of now). We also booked a welcome dinner the night before at Negril Escape since we now have people staying in 3 other resorts since CSA is sold out.

Anybody know about the food at CSA?

#8 ziggy_bo43

• 6 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:27 AM

The food at CSA was very good - we loved just about every restaurant. The Friday night beach party should be a great reception for your wedding! That was our plan, but it got rained out & was moved inside. Still pretty cool - they did the show - but would have been better on the beach. Dinner was buffet - seemed like they had a good variety (we ate at Feathers that night, so I can't speak first-hand about the Friday night buffet).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users