• 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 18 June 2008 - 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Jill
I should not have opened that link.

I was already hungry (stupid diet) and as I scrolled down the page I swear the rumbling in my stomach got worse and worse. I could devour about a dozen cupcakes right now!!
ME TOO! Gosh those look scrumptious. I went to the grocery store after work to buy all the ingredients to make strawberry cupcakes with strawberry cream cheese icing... YUMMY! Good thing I'm waiting until AFTER dinner to make them lol

#32 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:08 PM

i make a really yummy red velvet cupcake...i also make a white cupcake with fresh strawberries and a lime buttercream frosting.

i love making cupcakes and cakes. i even have the martha stewart cupcake kit to transport my cupcake...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#33 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:10 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tammy Host
    i make a really yummy red velvet cupcake...i also make a white cupcake with fresh strawberries and a lime buttercream frosting.

i love making cupcakes and cakes. i even have the martha stewart cupcake kit to transport my cupcake...
    I love red velvet cupcakes. Tammy ship some my way. :)

#34 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:40 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Tammy Host
      i also make a white cupcake with fresh strawberries and a lime buttercream frosting.
      OMG.....YUM!!! I suddenly have a desire to go to the grocery store and buy some cake mix and make cupcakes.

Problem is I will only eat 1 or 2 then have to throw the rest away.

#35 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 09:36 PM

I don't think I've ever had a red velvet cupcake, but they sound so yummy I need to try some!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users