Yesterday I remember looking a a thread and it was either a bride or photographer talking about a wedding on an island..... The boat took the wedding party over first...then brought over all of the guests.....I look at so many post everday, i'm beginning to believe that I'm just thinking that I saw these pictures!!!!!!

If any of you have seen this one....please ease my mind!!!!

Thanks!!!!smile105.gif

It was probably me, or another Las Caletas bride. That sounds like how it's going to work - we take about a 45 min. boat ride over to Las Caletas (a private beach/cove area), have the ceremony on the beach, and the reception there as well. Then we head back to Puerto Vallarta. Here's the website ... Puerto Vallarta Wedding Planner for Mexico Destination Weddings

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
It was probably me, or another Las Caletas bride. That sounds like how it's going to work - we take about a 45 min. boat ride over to Las Caletas (a private beach/cove area), have the ceremony on the beach, and the reception there as well. Then we head back to Puerto Vallarta. Here's the website ... Puerto Vallarta Wedding Planner for Mexico Destination Weddings
Thanks girls!!! I'm confused again... You take a 45 min. boat ride from where?