• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#51 jmhein

jmhein
  • 665 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:09 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jmhein
    Oooh, I have one! If you guys can make us lighter you would be my heroes...! :)

Click the image to open in full size.
    Anyone want to take a stab at my pic?
    ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#52 Jenn79

Jenn79
    • 625 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:41 PM

Here's one of my flowergirl that I just know would have been adorable...if my friend had remembered to use her flash.

My husband has already fiddled around a bit himself with Photoshop, but I thought I'd give you guys a stab at it too, just in case it's salvagable.

(I apologize if it's too big, I just thought it might be easier to work with if it was the original file size. I can make it smaller if necessary!)
      Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
      Review Pictures Pro Pictures
      "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#53 COFPhoto

COFPhoto
      • 81 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:42 PM

JMHein, I'll fiddle with it when I get home - I'm out of town on a business shoot right now. Jennifer I'll play with yours as well. Bigger is definitely better, but that one is really dark AND has a ton of noise in it. But I'll see what I can do. =)

#54 COFPhoto

COFPhoto
        • 81 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 02:54 AM

Ok, these were both pretty brutal, you guys are practically completely black in this sunset photo. If you want to email me a larger version, I could do much better with that - Click the image to open in full size.

#55 Jenn79

Jenn79
          • 625 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 10:28 AM

Thank you so much for trying, I knew it was pretty much a lost cause, but maybe I can print it really small (wallet sized) and stick it in a scrapbook..

It does look a lot better than it did, and even though my hubby is pretty good with Photoshop, he couldn't do anything with it.

Thank you again!

#56 COFPhoto

COFPhoto
            • 81 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 02:40 AM

No problemo, my pleasure. =)

#57 jmhein

jmhein
              • 665 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 06:36 PM

oooh, we look kind of ghost-like! :) I'll email you a pic if you dont mind trying. Thanks again!
                ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#58 Justine Miller

Justine Miller
                • Banned
                • 24 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 01:37 PM

I wanted to play too :) Just a wb adjust, selective color enhancement and then aome burning

#59 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:56 PM

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

If you like it I can edit the high res version. I just adjusted the curves & removed a little noise. I feel like it still needs something to make the girl pop. maybe brighten her dress? she is blending in tot eh busy background.

#60 Jenn79

Jenn79
                    • 625 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 10:34 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Morgan
                      Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

If you like it I can edit the high res version. I just adjusted the curves & removed a little noise. I feel like it still needs something to make the girl pop. maybe brighten her dress? she is blending in tot eh busy background.
                      Thanks Morgan, that looks really great! I would love if you would edit the high res version.
                      It's impressive that you've managed to find time play around in Photoshop after being home for only about a week. Shouldn't you still be in newlywed mode? (kidding!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users