Photo

Play a little photo game?

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 COFPhoto

COFPhoto
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:54 AM

I'm new here, so not sure if this has been done before or not. I'm just wondering if anyone wants to post a photo here for me to tinker with in Photoshop? Maybe a favorite from your wedding, or one that didn't come out quite right (too dark, noisy, etc).

I just feel like playing around a bit. So if you want to post one photo I'll play with it a bit.

If not, that's cool too. =)

(Edited by TammyB, see below)

***PLEASE READ***

Just to set a rule in place on this thread. PLEASE do not post a professional picture taken from someone else that you want edited. If it's your photo and you are looking for advise that's one thing, but no one should be posting a picture that another photographer took. (IE a picture from your wedding, but you didn't like your photographer's edit)

#2 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
    • 1,260 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:57 AM

Sounds like fun! I love this pic, but I hate the background- can you tinker with it?

Click the image to open in full size.
      See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#3 COFPhoto

COFPhoto
      • 81 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 01:27 AM

Tinker'd.

#4 Denise40

Denise40
        • 407 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 01:32 AM

Great job with the tinkering.

#5 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
          • 1,260 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 01:34 AM

That looks pretty cool! Kinda 3-D ish
            See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#6 Kristie O

Kristie O
            • Banned
            • 369 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 03:54 AM

i hope its ok if i play:) i know the color of the water is gorgeous, but in this case, with such a busy background, making it black and white can put the focus on the stunning bride instead of the beachgoers and chairs in the background

#7 MarieSam

MarieSam
              • VIP Member
              • 2,336 posts
                • LocationSouthern California

Posted 17 June 2008 - 04:10 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Kristie Ottinger
                i hope its ok if i play:) i know the color of the water is gorgeous, but in this case, with such a busy background, making it black and white can put the focus on the stunning bride instead of the beachgoers and chairs in the background
                Kristie ~ great job! I love the change to black and white, you're right the focus is now more on the bride (as it should be!!!), and yes she looks beautiful

#8 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 07:22 AM

Crap I can't get into photobucket at work. I have a picture that is in need of some major photoshop, it's of a foster dog that passed away and it's the only picture I have of him.

BTW, what also might help us wanna be photoshop girls, is if you can post how you edited the picture.

#9 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 08:00 AM

this is a wonderful game :) We have done a little of this before, but I'd love to see more. Many of us are learning photoshop & were just talking about starting something like this yesterday.

We want to start posting before & afters and give a brief description of what we did & allow others to critique it.

It's great having photographers around to learn from :)

#10 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 08:02 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by TammyB
                      Crap I can't get into photobucket at work. I have a picture that is in need of some major photoshop, it's of a foster dog that passed away and it's the only picture I have of him.

BTW, what also might help us wanna be photoshop girls, is if you can post how you edited the picture.
                      it would probably help if you emailed the original instead of the version of photobucket. the picture is already really lo res because it came off a phone so you don't want to loose anymore by taking it off photobucket.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users