Anyone else FI jealous of the forum?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 04:51 PM

I tried to convince Steve to join- telling him that there are other grooms, etc. He wasn't convinced or even interested. I also tried to get my sister (MOH) and she didn't care either. Grrr...I wanted someone to share the obsession with me.

Now I just promise to not get on the forum much when I'm home. That's why you don't really see me posting much after 5pm or on the weekends. LOL
    Happily married since 2008

#32 Kelly C

Kelly C
    • 2,051 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 04:58 PM

They all crack me up. I see Paul looking over all the time reading the forum. When I'm on it. He and my daughter want to check the ticker daily.
      Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#33 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 05:02 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
        I also tried to get my sister (MOH) and she didn't care either. Grrr...I wanted someone to share the obsession with me.
        MY MOH who is a bride joined last month and is never on. It makes me sad, I want her to join in on the fun!

#34 vale

vale
        • 437 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 05:25 PM

Mine isn't jealous, he's usually on his own computer downstairs, whilst i'm up in my bedroom on mine. We have all the computers networked, so even the children can go on in their own rooms and not bother me. Its only with the youngest that I sometimes get kicked off of my computer so she can play on barbie (she's too young to have her own interenet access).

#35 Karen

Karen
          • 1,308 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 06:03 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by DougsGirl
            haha, i never knew that! that cracks me up :)
            Oh yeah. I used to joke that Jay was the male bride and I was the female groom. He was all into the planning and I was relaxed about it.
            <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#36 lambert13

lambert13
            • 901 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:18 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lucky k72
              Oh yeah. I used to joke that Jay was the male bride and I was the female groom. He was all into the planning and I was relaxed about it.
              It was a lot easier once both of us were on here. Not that it was difficult, but so that we could both ask questions about things we wanted to know.

It's funny though now. We talk about people on here (good things!) and use first names because we both know all of you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users