Anyone else FI jealous of the forum?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Kelly C

Kelly C
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:51 PM

My FI gets so jealous everytime I get on the forum. I have to admit I get addicted and have to check for new things..I just told him that I would stop planning the wedding and leave the rest up to him. Of course he says ok. He would crap if I really did.
    Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

#2 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:53 PM

I think that guys just don't really understand why/how women can get so addicted to this stuff! Hopefully they appreciate how much work we're doing for everything though :)

#3 Yari

• VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:56 PM

Yup! He makes comments like, "Well if you weren't on the forum then..." or "You would have noticed if you weren't on the forum."

He is getting better though, but it only took eight months! LOL!!!

#4 nikkianddean

• 1,881 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:59 PM

Yeah, I have been on here since February. Dean mocks me all the time about my "wedding friends" and doesn;t understand how there can be anything new on Sunday at 5pm or Friday at 9:30...but those are high traffic times!!!

Mr. & Mrs. C
          February 14, 2009

#5 Bride010101

• 1,547 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:16 PM

I think he enjoys it... because once I get on, he knows he has a good chunk of time he can play video games without me buggin him. hehe

But both he and my family like to make fun of me for it! I really need to learn to stop starting conversations with... "well I heard from my friend on the forum that..."

#6 Yari

• VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by BeckyN
              I really need to learn to stop starting conversations with... "well I heard from my friend on the forum that..."
              LOL, me too. I love the look on people's faces when I say that.

#7 KLC77

• 2,207 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:42 PM

I'd say so far my FI is probably pretty happy I'm on here all the time. I can get most of my questions answered here rather than bugging him! lol We'll see what happens as time goes on and I am further into it.

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#8 Martha

• VIP Member
                • 3,906 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:51 PM

Nah... he just laughs at my stories. But, he is home so little that I don't get on the internet too much while he is home.

#9 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:57 PM

my fiance (now DH) used to get so jealous and would threaten to start a forum for all the fiances/husbands of BDW members...but he has met a few members and their spouses and understands why i am on here as much as i am.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
                  Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#10 Kat81

• VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:03 AM

My FI is pretty good about it. I think my whole family thinks I am crazy though I am always like "morgan/ann/tammy/etc etc," then they look at me and I'm like oh a girl from the forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users