Photo

ROR Brides and Hair

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Destination08

Destination08
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 04:43 PM

Did you find it was easier to book in advanced to get your hair done and confirm your reservation by paypal? Or was it no problem booking when you arrived?

I am flying in on the Saturday and my Wedding is on the Thursday. The other thing is hair is not something that I am giving as a Bridesmaid gift so I don't want to be putting it all on my paypal account necessarily if I don't have to.

Let me know what you think!!

For those who have gotten married there, my wedding is at 3:00 what is your suggestion for hair times?

Cheers!

#2 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
    • 584 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:23 PM

Hiya!

I think you can book the appointment when you get there. Or about 1-2 months beforehand you can get in touch with your WC (mine is Valeria but I've heard of others having Chandlyn) and ask them about a hair appointment.

I have a list of prices from the spa but it's on my home computer. If I get home early enough (yes I'm still at work and not liking it) then I will post it for you.

I am getting married at 11am so I am going to request a 9am appointment. If you are only getting the standard pics taken before the ceremony then I think 2 hours is good..or maybe 3..I just don't want to have to get my hair done and have to wait that long..just in case I mess it up lol

Let me know if you want the price list!

#3 Shenmaat

Shenmaat
      • 98 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:41 PM

When I spoke with the woman who does the booking there she said if you were the only person you can book when you get there, however if it is you and the wedding party then you should probably book ahead. The bonus is that booking ahead I believe you get a percentage off the cost.
        "An accident of chance became, our lasting gift that day. Some paths may cross but do not always, join in such a way"
        http://tickers.Ticke....84a2/event.png

#4 serena

serena
        • 114 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:50 PM

hi, i just got married in may and made appointments before i arrived for me and my 1 bridesmaid but didn't have to pay anything up front. when we got there i made appointments for both moms to have there hair done as well.
          i got married at 12 and nikki who did the hair and make up came to the room at 7:30 we were finshed by 11:30ish, hope that helps

#5 Destination08

Destination08
          • 47 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 03:53 PM

Ok...Well there are five of us that is my Bridesmaids and myself alone...so a percentage off would be great for everyone.

Hmmm Maybe to guarentee I should book early huh?

#6 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
            • 584 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:22 PM

Might be a good idea...I'm going to have to make sure I do that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users