Canadagoose
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

Thanks for letting me know Jessica!

#222 beachgoddess

beachgoddess
    • 16 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

Hello ladies! For those who have already had their weddings or stayed at this resort, could you give any feedback on the restaurants at this resort? My FI and I are planning our rehearsal dinner for just under the 50 guests that will be traveling with us. Can you give any info on which restaurants are best at accommodating a big group or which had the best food? Our top choice right now is the Mexican restaurant but I'd love to hear about your experiences!

#223 qupid21

qupid21
      • 12 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:53 AM

Anybody else having problems getting answers from the resort recently? Thanks!

#224 Canadagoose

Canadagoose
        • 29 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:56 AM

I've been having trouble getting answers from the resort ever since the beginning of my dealings with them.  I have also found that when I send an e-mail it often bounces back to me.  It's really frustrating, which is why I've been turning to this thread for answers to my questions.

#225 beachgoddess

beachgoddess
          • 16 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:14 AM

Although I'm not having my wedding on the resort, we've been dealing with Claudia to set up our welcome dinner and haven't had any problems. 

#226 qupid21

qupid21
            • 12 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:15 AM

I finally got an answer from Alejandra. I'm worried about waiting till 45 days till the wedding to start planning... Any thoughts from previous brides on dealing with this stress? Thanks!! Ps Connie is still MIA, I've emailed her at least 10 times since June and haven't received one word!

#227 Canadagoose

Canadagoose
              • 29 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

I've been attempting to deal with Connie as well.  I've found the only way to get a response is to actually call her.  I can't say that I'm overly impressed so far.   The waiting game is the worst.  In the meantime I'm trying to lay as much groundwork as I can at the moment. 

Speaking of which, Does anyone know if we are allowed to mail things to the resort?  If so, what is their mailing address?

Cheers,

Deanne

#228 Jessicalynne

Jessicalynne
                • 81 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by beachgoddess 

Hello ladies! For those who have already had their weddings or stayed at this resort, could you give any feedback on the restaurants at this resort? My FI and I are planning our rehearsal dinner for just under the 50 guests that will be traveling with us. Can you give any info on which restaurants are best at accommodating a big group or which had the best food? Our top choice right now is the Mexican restaurant but I'd love to hear about your experiences!

Hi Beach Goddess,

If you have 50 people then the Mexican or Italian restaurant are excellent choices (They're air conditioned). I feel like a lot of people from our wedding enjoyed the Mexican restaurant, but I don't remember hearing much about the Italian during our stay. I'm sure it was good. I also heard the Japanese restaurant was amazing! Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to eat at most of them because I was running around too much :)

#229 Jessicalynne

Jessicalynne
                  • 81 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by qupid21 

I finally got an answer from Alejandra. I'm worried about waiting till 45 days till the wedding to start planning... Any thoughts from previous brides on dealing with this stress? Thanks!! Ps Connie is still MIA, I've emailed her at least 10 times since June and haven't received one word!

Hi Qupid,

I'm so sorry you are dealing with this stress. You shouldn't be waiting til 45 days away from the wedding to start planning. From what I remember, they wanted things as soon as possible. If there's anything I can help with, let me know. I got married there this June with 100 guests and may be able to give you the answers you need.

Good luck everyone :)

#230 beachgoddess

beachgoddess
                    • 16 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

Awesome, thank you! We ended up booking the Mexican restaurant.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users