Jump to content

Photo

I got a job interview in 2 hours!


  • Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#91 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
  • Member
  • 794 posts

    Posted 17 June 2008 - 11:38 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JennyK
    now I'll really be asking you questions lol he gave me a book to read over with overviews of whats to come.

    I start June 30th
    You can ask me anything! I'm more than happy to help. I made plenty of mistakes my first year but as long as you aren't scared to ask ?'s and yes sometimes feel dumb then you will make it!
    HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
    http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

    #92 weddingchick

    weddingchick
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,052 posts

      Posted 17 June 2008 - 11:49 PM

      Congrats Jenny!!!!!




      Yay - new job!!!! How exciting. Be a sponge and absorb everything about your new career path.

      Best of luck and we look forward to hearing about your "adventures" with the new job.




      #93 weddingchick

      weddingchick
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,052 posts

        Posted 17 June 2008 - 11:53 PM

        oh yea and just for the record - I'm super envious of your commute time!!!!!



        #94 JennyK

        JennyK
        • Sr. Member
        • 3,502 posts

          Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:21 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by monicabrandon2008
          You can ask me anything! I'm more than happy to help. I made plenty of mistakes my first year but as long as you aren't scared to ask ?'s and yes sometimes feel dumb then you will make it!
          Yea I'm so scared I dont know ANYTHING.. but that's my challenge..

          #95 JennyK

          JennyK
          • Sr. Member
          • 3,502 posts

            Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:23 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by weddingchick
            oh yea and just for the record - I'm super envious of your commute time!!!!!

            hehehe yea I know. I'd be jealous too! I deserve it since I was 19, I've commuted over an hour each way. (Freehold to Rt. 22..no fun). I'm almost 28 so tooooooo many wasted years stuck in traffic.

            #96 Jacqueline

            Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

              Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:51 AM

              oh that is great news, congrats! ah starting a new job can be scarey but before you know it you'll make many new friends, and you will pick up the work in no time, like you've been there for years. i know you'll do great!

              #97 lucy106

              lucy106
              • Sr. Member
              • 2,880 posts

                Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:56 AM

                Yeah!!! That is awesome Jenny!! Congratulations!!

                #98 weddingchick

                weddingchick
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,052 posts

                  Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:20 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JennyK
                  hehehe yea I know. I'd be jealous too! I deserve it since I was 19, I've commuted over an hour each way. (Freehold to Rt. 22..no fun). I'm almost 28 so tooooooo many wasted years stuck in traffic.
                  Jenny

                  #99 Saraha

                  Saraha
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 2,597 posts

                    Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:24 PM

                    See no reason to have gotten worried and nervous (even though Im the exact same way haha) congrats, so so happy for you!

                    #100 Spazz

                    Spazz
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,482 posts

                      Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:24 AM

                      Congrats Jenny!!! I'm so happy for you!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users