Sign in to follow this  
Christine

So Cal girls

Hey ladies,

So Will and I are bringing Ainsleigh to California for her first trip at the end of July. I was wondering if anyone wanted to plan a meet up?

We will fly in to San Diego on July 25 and be leaving to drive up to the bay area on July 30th (I think)

I know its tight but if anyone wants to try and meet up. Hopefully in SD or OC, driving up to LA might be tough.

let me know.

Ooh that's right! I have to check our calendar but the 26th is a Saturday, that would probably be best. O.C. would be great but I don't want you having to tote Ainsleigh too far so S.D. can work for me with a hotel (any excuse for a hotel I jump at!).

Yeah - I would love to meet for a fun day or lunch - and maybe we can Angela to join us too. We live in Ventura county so it would be in the middle of your drive trip.

Hey Ventura County is way closer to L.A. than SD & I'd love to meet the other ladies...aww nevermind, the 30th is a weekday, nothing doing for me.

Well SD can still work, you can to a SoCal tour :)

we are driving up with my mom so I don't think stopping on the day will work but perhaps we can do something in OC that's more of a middle location?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
we are driving up with my mom so I don't think stopping on the day will work but perhaps we can do something in OC that's more of a middle location?
Christine, the OC would really work well if you're up for it. That's kind of a meet-in-the-middle location for many of us out here so we'd probably get a better turn-out. Sunset bonfire & smores at Huntington Beach? Or there are plenty of OC things to do :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
Christine, the OC would really work well if you're up for it. That's kind of a meet-in-the-middle location for many of us out here so we'd probably get a better turn-out. Sunset bonfire & smores at Huntington Beach? Or there are plenty of OC things to do :)
Sunset, smores...so in!