help with dreams wedding package

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 heather1172

heather1172
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 09:06 PM

Hi Ladies,

I'm new to this site, but have already discovered so much information!

So, we've booked Dreams, and I'm considering a wedding package, which includes pictures, flowers, etc. I'm noticing that a lot of you have booked some vendors on your own, so I'm wondering you had a choice of vendors (photographer, florist) recommended to you by the dreams wedding coordinator, or if the pictures, flowers, etc in the packages are done by them.

Thanks,
    Heather

#2 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,047 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
    • LocationToronto

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:18 AM

I'm not 100% positive on this, but I belive that you are provided with some kind of list...at least for the photograher (but I could be wrong).

We chose not to do a package because we wanted more control over choosing our vendors.

There's lots of Dreams brides here though so I'm sure someone will be able to help

#3 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
    • 668 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:25 AM

Hey our wedding is 3 days apart!

I am a Dreams bride also but I am a punta cana bride! I think that they work the same. If you choose a package with the photo's etc, they have specific vendors that they use for everything. If you want to use your own vendors then make sure that you choose the weddings a la carte rather than one of the spcific packages they have designed!

hope this helps!

#4 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,047 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
      • LocationToronto

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:53 AM

he he! You're almost my date twin!
      Hey our wedding is 3 days apart!

I am a Dreams bride also but I am a punta cana bride! I think that they work the same. If you choose a package with the photo's etc, they have specific vendors that they use for everything. If you want to use your own vendors then make sure that you choose the weddings a la carte rather than one of the spcific packages they have designed!

hope this helps!

#5 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 01:19 PM

I'm pretty sure
        S2BLennon is right. They have specific vendors that come with the packages. I'm sure the resort WC could help you with some names and contact info of different vendors if you choose not to use the package vendors, but mostly in my case anyways I found my vendors through reviews on this forum.
        My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users