Hello!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ELLEHMAN

ELLEHMAN
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 03:58 PM

Hi,
    We are getting married February 23, 2007- still trying to lock in on a location in Cabo. We are trying to decide between Casa Del Mar and Sunset Da Mona Lisa. I'm loving all of the ideas and would appreciate any tips or feedback on these locations!

Erin

#2 Janet

Janet
    • VIP Member
    • 7,459 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 04:15 PM

Welcome Erin. We have several brides on this board at both locations. From what I have heard, both are gorgeous! (But definitely different, too.)

I am honeymooning at Casa del Mar. It seems like the major difference between them is one is a hotel so you have to worry about room blocks, hotel catering, etc. Whereas with the restaurant you have to worry about getting a private space, and having your guests get there, etc.

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 September 2006 - 04:18 PM

welcome!! karla is having her reception at sunset de mona lisa (i think)...she is getting married pretty soon so i am sure she has lots of great inf.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 KARLA

KARLA
      • 373 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 05:23 PM

Welcome to the board!

I am getting married at Sunset Da Mona Lisa. Let me know if I can help you with any information.

... and it is pretty soon!!

#5 ELLEHMAN

ELLEHMAN
        • 3 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 05:34 PM

Thanks Karla! Are you using a wedding planner? I have had horrible luck so far finding a planner- and Sunset Da Mona Lisa seems to prefer going through a planner...

#6 KARLA

KARLA
          • 373 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 05:42 PM

Erin,

I'm using Georgina Espinosa from Cabo Dream Weddings.
            Jenny in this forum is also using her (she goes by Coca also).
            I highly recommend her services.

This is her contact information:

e-mail: coca@cabodreamweddings.com
            http://www.cabodreamweddings.com/

She does several weddings at Sunset Da Mona Lisa.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

#7 Jennifer

Jennifer
            • 218 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 11:52 AM

Welcome to the board!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users