Photo

East Coast heat wave! It's going to be 99 today...

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:16 PM

Eww, Alyssa, that sounds horrible! That poor bride! Are they going to offer any kind of reimbursement or something for faulty A/C?

#42 Dez921714

Dez921714
    • 1,489 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:19 PM

OMG that sounds so aweful!

I feel for all the guests but even more so for the poor bride! Everyone will remember her wedding for this, and it isn't even something she could control!

I agree, they should definately get some kind of compensation for that!!!!
      http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#43 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:28 PM

i cant take this heat!!!!! I hate being uncomfy and the pool in my development hasn't opened yet..grrr

#44 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:37 PM

the heat is awful, my car just read 107- I know it's not that hot, but it certainly feels like it!!

#45 lambert13

lambert13
          • 901 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 10:55 AM

And...........the heat wave is over. It is beautiful out today. Forecast for here is about 90 but with low low humidity. I'll take that kind of weather every day.

And now Karen does not have to put up with cranky Jay until the next heat wave.

#46 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:03 AM

Well send your heat out here! We're in what they call "June Gloom", it happens like clockwork in L.A. Overcast and blah...although it is a nice calm before the heat storm!

FYI if anyone ever plans a summer trip to L.A. - plan it in July, August, or September because that's when it's hot! June may disappoint you. And depending on the year October is hot too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users