Photo

Mexicana Airlines

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 katsmeow

katsmeow
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:29 PM

Hi Ladies! Has anybody used Mexicana Airlines before? Is there anything I should know (bad/good)? Thanks in advance!

#2 ChristinaH

ChristinaH
    • 178 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:34 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by katsmeow
      Hi Ladies! Has anybody used Mexicana Airlines before? Is there anything I should know (bad/good)? Thanks in advance!
      I don't know much about Mexicana, however, I have been seeing the airline more these days or I'm just more cognizant of them. What I do know is that I have my daughter booked on Mexicana to PV - however, it's the exact same flight as mine but I'm going via American Airlines. I had to book hers through Priceline because she'll be flying direct back to Houston on Continental (we're going out of Dallas direct to PV) and going this route made it less expensive. Even though she is going on "Mexicana" it is a flight operated by American, therefore, we're on the same plane and her airfare was much cheaper!

Not sure if that helps, but you may want to make sure when booking who is operating the flight.

#3 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:37 PM

I've flown Mexicana and it was just the rest... Nothing special

#4 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
        • 5,705 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 11:11 AM

Check these two:

Volaris

InterJet

#5 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts
          • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 09 June 2008 - 12:14 PM

please use the search function, there's another recent thread about service on Mexicana

#6 Varia

Varia
          • 119 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:11 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by katsmeow
            Hi there,

I used Mexicana Airlines to fly from Toronto, Canada to Mexico City and I was very happy with everything.

#7 michelle08

michelle08
            • VIP Member
            • 2,702 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:42 AM

I just flew mexicana and I actually bought it from american and it was operated by mexicana (they codeshare for better business I think).

anyway. It wasn't anything special. I talked about it in my review (link under siggy pic)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users