Sign in to follow this  
Jackie

Jackies Juan Carlos Tapia Review

Juan is so good, the horses are an absolute MUST, the beach pics are a great idea but some good pics in San Jose are also a great idea. Either way he will get great shots!

Great review Jackie. Good point about the heavier dresses and the tide. I remember in PV I was having problems with our TTD session being sucked in!! LOL

Did you get a teaser at all? I'm excited to see your slideshow!

Great review Jackie! I especially like that you mentioned the crabs. I love the ocean but all those lovely creatures in there are also my biggest fear! crybaby2.gif

Congratulations and can't wait to see the pics

thanks, I hate any ocean creature and man were those crabs everywhere, they ran away though as soon as you got near them but I was still freaked out.

i couldnt agree with you more.. i was also a may bride and i did both TTD and ceremony and reception.. HE IS THE BEST AND WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!!! I can hardly wait for my three months to be up... I have not spoken with him since May 9th and I insist on not bothering him in hopes that my pictures will be even more perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajncooter View Post
and I insist on not bothering him in hopes that my pictures will be even more perfect!
Exactly, I refuse to e-mail him until my 3 months is close to up! COULD BE THE HARDEST THING IVE EVER DONE, PATIENCE IS NOT USUALLY IN MY NATURE. lol.