Sign in to follow this  
Martha

OMG! I Just Opened a Thread.....

Hey I'm with a squaddie I can be "colourful" to say the least lmao my boss says he can swear his head off with me because I can do it straight back lmao

I have "Sailor Syndrome" too... But so does Tim, my dad HATES when me and my sister talk that way.... But that's when I say "Bill, shuuuuut the fuck up!" Ahahahaha....and I lmao, and so does my mom and sister! Oh and I totally call my parents by their first names.... my dad hates that too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redheaney View Post
Okay, I've only just noticed this now, but is that what I think it is in your collage photo at the bottom of your posts?!
Yep, that is my gfriend holding a penis bottle opener we found on our girls trip to Punta Cana, ha!!!

LOOK at the expression on her face! God love her! That is too funny!

As an aside, I don't swear in front of my father! It is so very hard and takes an extreme ammount of concentration... but I muster it up from somewhere! It can seriously tire a person out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maura View Post
i cuss like a sailor. i try not to, but it just comes out. LOL
LMAO! I cuss like a trucker so I'm right there with you Maura! And I think the "c" word is terribly under-used...a special breed of woman fits into that word and sometimes you just have to go there! wink.gif

Ok, I must be a complete idiot because I didn't know that "see you next Tuesday" was a euphemism for the "c" word. Thats why I love BDW, such a wonderful wealth of knowledge!!! rofl.gif

I guess I am in the minority because I would never say the "c" word or maybe it's just a generation thing. I think "we" women have come such a long way but still want some respect. And the way to get it IMHO is to respect ourselves:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by melody View Post
I guess I am in the minority because I would never say the "c" word or maybe it's just a generation thing. I think "we" women have come such a long way but still want some respect. And the way to get it IMHO is to respect ourselves:)
With respect to the original poster, she had a very good reason and doubt she'd use that word to describe anyone else.