• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 February 2007 - 01:56 AM

welcome paula...it may be diff. to find availibity for june...you may have better luck with july.

anacgarcia has alot of great infor on all the diff. resorts...if you see her on the forum, pick her brain...she is great!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#12 starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:32 AM

Welcome and happy planning!!

#13 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:36 AM

Welcome Paula! I'm getting married in Cancun too, please let me know if you need any help!

#14 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:48 PM

Welcome Paula,

I agree June might be tough if you are planning on 2007 but maybe possible if you can do it on a weekday.

If you tell us a little bit about what your looking for in a resort we might be able to lead you in the right direction.

A couple of the more popular Cancun Wedding resorts would be
        Dreams Cancun
        Moon Palace

But there are so many more so let us know if we can help!!!
        My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#15 BayBug

• 852 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 04:29 PM

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users