anyone get their dress from alfred angelo?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bridetobe959

• 63 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:42 PM

I found a dress that I just love there but I'm hesitant to buy it because I have heard some bad things about them regarding their customer service, alterations and so on. I went and tried on the dress which looked great and other than the sales woman trying to push me into buying it right then and there( which I can easily ignore) they seemed ok. If anyone has any advice or personal experiences it would be great to hear. here is a picture of the dress. Its perfect not only because I'm getting married on the beach in cabo but I am also only 5 feet tall so most of the other dresses I tried on overwhelmed me.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Yari

• VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:08 PM

I bought my wedding dress, my mom's dress and on junior bridesmaid dress from the Alfred Angelo in Brea, CA. I had the best experience ever. They were super helpful. I got my dress super early and have no complaints.

#3 Jen5372

• 228 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:11 PM

I love Alfred Angelo-now this might sound gross or weird to some.....but i went to a regular bridal shop for my first wedding and just happened to like an AA one. So this time when i was searching I looked up AA.com and found one i loved. This time i went to an actualy Alfred Angelo store and got it. They were very nice. i am taking it to a smeamstress to get the alterations b/c when you go to a private seamstress its cheaper! HTH!

#4 Ava

• 153 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 06:33 PM

I bought an AA, but not from an AA store...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users