Photo

More free fireworks at my wedding! Woohoo! (hee)

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 Bride010101

Bride010101
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 06:52 PM

Holy cow! Good luck... can't wait to hear how it all pans out.

#12 PenMarie

PenMarie
    • 133 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:06 PM

omg, this is just TOO FUNNY!!!

#13 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:13 PM

I'm so curiously intrigued but this saga.. lol Just pray she doesn't get wasted at your wedding and decides to tell everyone she's engaged! lol

#14 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:14 PM

First I thought I was going to say "YAY!! Free fireworks. Your resort rocks!" But now I'm sadly mistaken.

I know you like her, but really, your FSIL is CRAZY!! Divorce isn't that hard- especially if both parties agree. Fill out the damn paperwork already before you put another rock on your finger. I don't think you can wear two?!!

I hope for your sake they pull through and announce the disaster quick!
          Happily married since 2008

#15 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:16 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Morgan
            I was thinking next would be she wants a Betsy FSIL style double ceremony
            Oh no you did not just go there. lol
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#16 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
            • 5,681 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 04:36 PM

OMG that is too funny! You poor thing! So I guess there is no way to UNINVITE her?? LOL

#17 CJEB

CJEB
              • 182 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:33 PM

heehee just read your link and couldn't help but have a checky smile

#18 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
                • 4,881 posts
                • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
                • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
                • LocationNew York

Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:02 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LisaG
                Holy crap I wish I was going to your wedding!!!
                Hey, come join the fun. You can be part of the BDW "no-shenanigans" enforcement squad!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                How do you get engaged someone that's married? Very strange. ... How did you find out?
                I have no idea. But strange she is! FSIL told other FSIL (the one I adore) who shared the news. FSIL #1 (our resident wacko) still hasn't told us.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Yari
                Oh my, it is getting good! Next she is going be with child.
                Ooooh that would be good! But, she's post-menopausal so that won't be happening.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Morgan
                I was thinking next would be she wants a Betsy FSIL style double ceremony
                ...your FSIL is CRAZY!! Divorce isn't that hard- especially if both parties agree. Fill out the damn paperwork already before you put another rock on your finger. I don't think you can wear two?!!
                Oh yeah. Crazy. As in certifiable. And believe me, she'd wear two if she could. But apparently boyfriend didn't get her a ring, some sort of silver bracelet. Um...

Seriously, I couldn't write this s**t if I tried! Fortunately, I just find the whole thing very, very funny. But I am looking for volunteers for the No Shenanigans Enforcement Squad. I may have to make Betsy the head enforcer.

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#19 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 11:37 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by becks
                  And believe me, she'd wear two if she could. But apparently boyfriend didn't get her a ring, some sort of silver bracelet. Um...
                  buhahahaha. I'm sorry but that just made my day. How did that go- he bent down on bended knee, gave some little life long partner after you get divorced speech, and said will you wear this bracelet as a sign of my love and infedility?

haha oh the irony of that last line. I'm seriously going to write a book about these love birds. It really is too funny not to share.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users