Bridesmaid gifts

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 junebride2b

• 81 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 07:11 PM

I vote for personalizing it...they will appreciate the thought !!

#12 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 06:48 PM

Can I be one of your BM lol those are great gift ideas! I think you should get them all the same thing to make it easier on you.
      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#13 natalie7

• Site Supporter
      • 298 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:00 PM

Okay girls.... I am not only a DESTINATION WEDDING BRIDE, but I own a jewelry company as well called "Dress It Up Jewelry".

The reason that I'm posting on here is that I make a lot of bridal party jewelry and my most popular style is a FRESH WATER PEARL and SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL 3 strand adjustable necklace.

The nice thing about Fresh water pearls is that they come in almost any color which is a great thing when you are making bridesmaid jewelry.

The bridesmaid jewelry comes in sets of a necklace, bracelet and earrings that WILL BE WORN AGAIN!!! Depending on what color and what grade fresh water pearls the SET ranges from $65 - $80 MAX. (Unless you want more expensive pearls, but that is NOT necessary!!!) It comes packaged in a gift bag ready to be given to your crew!!

I will post some nice pictures of 2 wedding that I did. Please PM if you are interested. I will match any color.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users