• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 Dez921714

Dez921714
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:21 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hartyt509
    Don't mean be to rude but your FBIL seems like a right arse!! let him get on with it - if FI gets really upset about it HE needs to speak to him about it - stay right out of it so that you don't get the blame lol

Glad you don't have to pay now tho - robbing bandits can't believe they were going to let you lol
    He is an ARSE! He and I are friendly but only because of our spouces...we kind of clash on a lot of things...I think it's because we are a little alike..in that we both like to be right and have the last word LOL I'll stay completely out of it. The last thing I want to do is cause more problems...lord knows, they have enough issues without me!
    http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#32 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
    • 2,262 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:29 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Dez921714
      He is an ARSE! He and I are friendly but only because of our spouces...we kind of clash on a lot of things...I think it's because we are a little alike..in that we both like to be right and have the last word LOL I'll stay completely out of it. The last thing I want to do is cause more problems...lord knows, they have enough issues without me!

LMAO don't worry you aren't alone lol FI's family have plenty issues with me since I stopped giving them free legal advice lmao but frankly I don't give a shite and they know that lol I've learnt now and have told FI don't tell me all the crap they do to you then I won't get pissed off and want to kill them, hence easy life for you lmao Ignorance is bliss lmao Try it its marvellous pmsl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users