Sign in to follow this  
Natalie Z

Post Pics of your pets!

Oh yay, my new favorite thread! I am a nutty dog lover and here is my dog child Otis. He is a 3 year old lab mix, about 75 lbs. We adopted him from the Denver dumb friends league when he was 10 weeks. He still looks so much like a puppy that people ask all the time.

Here is his puppy pic:

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is Otis now:

Otis and FI Evan:

I can't believe I just found this thread!!! I am SO excited, I LOVE animals. Here is a pic of my kitty Radar (We call him RAY)....named that because his ears were so much bigger than his body. I rescued him at 3.5 weeks (WAY TOO YOUNG) and had to bottle feed him!

Kitty Pic:

Current Pic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSIE View Post
I can't believe I just found this thread!!! I am SO excited, I LOVE animals. Here is a pic of my kitty Radar (We call him RAY)....named that because his ears were so much bigger than his body. I rescued him at 3.5 weeks (WAY TOO YOUNG) and had to bottle feed him!

Kitty Pic:

Current Pic:
he's adorable! I never had a soft spot for brown tabby's until I fostered two last year and now I can't stop looking at them! lol

thanks :) :) he plays fetch too! i think i might have to go through every post and comment, cuz there are so many cute ones on here! we're getting a puppy after the wedding, and I'm almost as excited for that.

Girls please post breed suggestions, we just bought a town house but it doesnt have a very big yard!

I have a townhouse and a huge 75 lb mutt with a ton of energy. We just go to the dog park or bike rides or long walks. It gets me off my butt.

Honestly before buying our town home we rented a house with a yard and it did not help lower Otis's energy, he truly needs vigorous excersize to get worn out. More than just running around in the yard.

So basically just get a dog that matches your energy level.