Jump to content

Photo

Sandals Negril Brides


  • Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#11 dusktildawn13

dusktildawn13
  • Newbie
  • 16 posts

    Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:23 PM

    We leave for Sandals Negril in 41 days - woohoo!!!!!!!!

    I was able to get pictures of some of the ceremony sites from the Miami-based wedding coordinator, if any of you are interested in scouting out your location in advance i'd be happy to post them when I get home this evening.

    #12 currier73

    currier73
    • Jr. Member
    • 154 posts

      Posted 02 June 2008 - 10:55 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Mrs.R2be
      Sounds like a plan....

      I just had a summer salad for lunch while my co-workers had pizza... LOL I'm dieing alrdy and its only been 7 hours... LOL
      Good for you. I hate when everyone at work is eating stuff I love. They make it so hard. I have just been making myself stay focused. I wore a pair of capri pants today that I haven't been able to wear in 2 years. That was definitely exciting. Keep up the good work.




      Heather

      #13 currier73

      currier73
      • Jr. Member
      • 154 posts

        Posted 02 June 2008 - 10:56 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by dusktildawn13
        We leave for Sandals Negril in 41 days - woohoo!!!!!!!!

        I was able to get pictures of some of the ceremony sites from the Miami-based wedding coordinator, if any of you are interested in scouting out your location in advance i'd be happy to post them when I get home this evening.

        I am so jealous. You will have to post the pics when you return and give us a full review.

        Thanks,

        Heather

        #14 Mrs.R2be

        Mrs.R2be
        • Jr. Member
        • 264 posts

          Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:41 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by dusktildawn13
          We leave for Sandals Negril in 41 days - woohoo!!!!!!!!

          I was able to get pictures of some of the ceremony sites from the Miami-based wedding coordinator, if any of you are interested in scouting out your location in advance i'd be happy to post them when I get home this evening.
          I'm so happy for you .. you going to be a MRS in 41 days...

          I tried getting ahold of Tina from the Miami office but she never calls or emails me back... so i would love to see what she sent ya... Are you going to post those pics tonight?
          ~Mrs.R ~

          #15 Mrs.R2be

          Mrs.R2be
          • Jr. Member
          • 264 posts

            Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:48 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by currier73
            Good for you. I hate when everyone at work is eating stuff I love. They make it so hard. I have just been making myself stay focused. I wore a pair of capri pants today that I haven't been able to wear in 2 years. That was definitely exciting. Keep up the good work.




            Heather
            I was bad today i had a yummy burger for lunch... But i figured i would eat a light dinner... does that balance it out? .....LOL..... I should'nt be laughing becuase i'm picking up my dress this weekend and its my 1st fitting... I told everyone that i was going on this detox for 1 week, but it seems like i've already failed...

            Anyway i'm happy for you. You must feel and look like a Million bucks....
            ~Mrs.R ~

            #16 dusktildawn13

            dusktildawn13
            • Newbie
            • 16 posts

              Posted 04 June 2008 - 08:01 AM

              Tina can be very difficult to get in touch with. I have had the best luck emailing her very specific emails with my questions (Question1, 2, 3) and then when she replys she isn't very chatty, she just writes her reply under each of my questions in a different color font.
              I'll be happy to help answer any questions that I can. I have pictures of the ceremony locations and the floral upgrades/prices. I will try to post tonight - I promise!!

              #17 Mrs.R2be

              Mrs.R2be
              • Jr. Member
              • 264 posts

                Posted 04 June 2008 - 06:32 PM

                Hey Heather, You better post them... I was so looking forward to seeing them last night.... :smile:

                yeah she does then same thing to me... She still hasn't told me who my wedding cord is? She told me i have to wait untl i get there, but i dont want to talk to her anymore cause shes so uninformative !!!

                OMG 2 more days till i pick up my dress..
                ~Mrs.R ~

                #18 dusktildawn13

                dusktildawn13
                • Newbie
                • 16 posts

                  Posted 04 June 2008 - 06:56 PM

                  Mrs.R2be,

                  I'm having a terrible time getting the pictures to load properly! If you PM me your email address I will gladly send them to you.

                  Here is the list of floral upgrades and their prices that I was given. Hopefully it is up to date. Tina is a bit frustrating to work with - keep hounding her and hopefully she can get you the information you need! From what I understand, you aren't able to speak with your resort coordinator until you get there....

                  Kala

                   

                   

                   

                   

                  Attached Files



                  #19 currier73

                  currier73
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 154 posts

                    Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:43 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Mrs.R2be
                    I was bad today i had a yummy burger for lunch... But i figured i would eat a light dinner... does that balance it out? .....LOL..... I should'nt be laughing becuase i'm picking up my dress this weekend and its my 1st fitting... I told everyone that i was going on this detox for 1 week, but it seems like i've already failed...

                    Anyway i'm happy for you. You must feel and look like a Million bucks....
                    If you are going to be bad it is better to do it early in the day. Don't beat yourself up. We are our worst critics. You are going to look fab in your dress.

                    Heather

                    #20 currier73

                    currier73
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 154 posts

                      Posted 04 June 2008 - 10:47 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by dusktildawn13
                      Mrs.R2be,

                      I'm having a terrible time getting the pictures to load properly! If you PM me your email address I will gladly send them to you.

                      Here is the list of floral upgrades and their prices that I was given. Hopefully it is up to date. Tina is a bit frustrating to work with - keep hounding her and hopefully she can get you the information you need! From what I understand, you aren't able to speak with your resort coordinator until you get there....

                      Kala
                      She has been ok with me. I don't call, I just email and she always seems to get back to me. I also have the floral upgrade lists if anyone needs them. I really didn't like their bouquets they had so emailed her a pic and the florist emailed me a price. Floral Fantasy is much cheaper but they won't let you use any outside vendors. When I told them how much Floral Fantasy was going to charge, they came down in price and told me they would just make the bouquet I want a little smaller.

                      Heather




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users