Photo

RSVP Postage For Boarding Pass Invites

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 highheels

highheels
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:32 AM

Using the boarding pass template for my invitations. According to USPS my RSVPs are a tad over the sizing for post card postage. I thought I read in a post months ago that you were able to use a post card stamp. Thoughts?
    Thanks for your help!

#2 caroline

caroline
    • 697 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:50 AM

Sorry to t/j your thread but what does one do if sending international invitations? Do you leave the RSVP return addressed, but with no postage paid and let them pay their own postage to return it?! Seems a little tacky, no?

#3 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 01:01 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by highheels
        Using the boarding pass template for my invitations. According to USPS my RSVPs are a tad over the sizing for post card postage. I thought I read in a post months ago that you were able to use a post card stamp. Thoughts?
        Thanks for your help!
        I am not sure. I did the boarding pass template but I just put my RSVP info on the card. Such as call or email for RSVP. I didn't want to deal with figuring out the postage. But I think some of the girls make a preforation on the RSVP then they can rip the right size off and send it back as a post card.

#4 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 01:03 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by redheaney
          Sorry to t/j your thread but what does one do if sending international invitations? Do you leave the RSVP return addressed, but with no postage paid and let them pay their own postage to return it?! Seems a little tacky, no?
          Again I didn't have RSVP cards. But if you go to the post office, they will be able to give you the right amount of postage for them. That way you can still put the postage on there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users