Barcelo Maya Palace Brides

• Please log in to reply
4889 replies to this topic

#3701 FireyNurse

FireyNurse
  • 389 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:25 PM

I

Ok thank you! We are getting married in November... which I didnt know what high season but I guess it is... b/c I cant find any website that allows me to book only 2 nights for the Barcelo = (

What is your wedding date? I was married nov 28 and we were able to book 2 rooms for 2 nights. Try to book on the Barcelo website, that's where we booked and the two rooms for two nights was under $600. We signed up for mybarcelo and waited til a deal was on and we booked it that way and it ended up being much cheaper than two $500 fees for outside vendors. Also, even though we stayed at the palace we booked out photographer and videographer at the Beach, saved us a lot of $ and they were able to still come to all parts of our wedding.

#3702 FireyNurse

FireyNurse
    • 389 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:32 PM

I j

Ok thank you! We are getting married in November... which I didnt know what high season but I guess it is... b/c I cant find any website that allows me to book only 2 nights for the Barcelo = (

I just checked on mybarcelo.com and ran the date of Nov 16th through for a two night stay and it came to $395usd and that is without any big sale being on. My theory was any money I could save was better in my pocket than in Smile Markets pocket.

#3703 bluelenscaribe

bluelenscaribe
      • Vendor
      • 194 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:39 PM

Hi Brides!!!

We have the pleasure to invite you to check our NEW WEBSITE!!!

#3704 Atthebeach

Atthebeach
        • Site Supporter
        • 8 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:20 PM

Chanelhall5, your pics are beautiful. Can I ask which location did you have your reception?

#3705 chanelhall5

chanelhall5
          • 9 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:51 AM

I had my reception under the palapa at the palace pool

#3706 chanelhall5

chanelhall5
            • 9 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:51 AM

I had my reception under the palapa at the palace pool

#3707 Kristina610

Kristina610
              • 68 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:43 AM

Chanelhall5, how many guests did you have?  Your reception was beautiful!  Did you choose to have it under the palapa or is that where you we're placed?

#3708 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
                • Vendor
                • 210 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:23 AM

hello brides! we want to share with you few photos from our recent work at this beautiful resort Barcelo Maya Palace, we hope you enjoy them:

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#3709 tiffanyhetzel

tiffanyhetzel
                  • 21 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by FireyNurse 

I

What is your wedding date? I was married nov 28 and we were able to book 2 rooms for 2 nights. Try to book on the Barcelo website, that's where we booked and the two rooms for two nights was under $600. We signed up for mybarcelo and waited til a deal was on and we booked it that way and it ended up being much cheaper than two $500 fees for outside vendors. Also, even though we stayed at the palace we booked out photographer and videographer at the Beach, saved us a lot of $ and they were able to still come to all parts of our wedding.

Ok thank you for the info! We are getting married Nov 11th. I will have to sign up for mybarcelo and see what we can get. So far, on the barcelo website AND expedia, orbitz etc are all a 3 night minimum stay. It would be nice to find a 2 night stay at the Caribe/Beach. No matter what, a 3night stay is cheaper than the $500 vendor fee. (its $125 a night right now!)

#3710 tiffanyhetzel

tiffanyhetzel
                    • 21 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by FireyNurse 

I j
                      I just checked on mybarcelo.com and ran the date of Nov 16th through for a two night stay and it came to $395usd and that is without any big sale being on. My theory was any money I could save was better in my pocket than in Smile Markets pocket.

Sweet! I need to do this asap and I will let you know if this works!!! = )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users