I

Ok thank you! We are getting married in November... which I didnt know what high season but I guess it is... b/c I cant find any website that allows me to book only 2 nights for the Barcelo = (
What is your wedding date? I was married nov 28 and we were able to book 2 rooms for 2 nights. Try to book on the Barcelo website, that's where we booked and the two rooms for two nights was under $600. We signed up for mybarcelo and waited til a deal was on and we booked it that way and it ended up being much cheaper than two $500 fees for outside vendors. Also, even though we stayed at the palace we booked out photographer and videographer at the Beach, saved us a lot of $ and they were able to still come to all parts of our wedding.

I j

Ok thank you! We are getting married in November... which I didnt know what high season but I guess it is... b/c I cant find any website that allows me to book only 2 nights for the Barcelo = (
I just checked on mybarcelo.com and ran the date of Nov 16th through for a two night stay and it came to $395usd and that is without any big sale being on. My theory was any money I could save was better in my pocket than in Smile Markets pocket.

Originally Posted by FireyNurse View Post

I

What is your wedding date? I was married nov 28 and we were able to book 2 rooms for 2 nights. Try to book on the Barcelo website, that's where we booked and the two rooms for two nights was under $600. We signed up for mybarcelo and waited til a deal was on and we booked it that way and it ended up being much cheaper than two $500 fees for outside vendors. Also, even though we stayed at the palace we booked out photographer and videographer at the Beach, saved us a lot of $ and they were able to still come to all parts of our wedding.

Ok thank you for the info! We are getting married Nov 11th. I will have to sign up for mybarcelo and see what we can get. So far, on the barcelo website AND expedia, orbitz etc are all a 3 night minimum stay. It would be nice to find a 2 night stay at the Caribe/Beach. No matter what, a 3night stay is cheaper than the $500 vendor fee. (its $125 a night right now!)

Originally Posted by FireyNurse View Post

I j

I just checked on mybarcelo.com and ran the date of Nov 16th through for a two night stay and it came to $395usd and that is without any big sale being on. My theory was any money I could save was better in my pocket than in Smile Markets pocket.

Sweet! I need to do this asap and I will let you know if this works!!! = )